Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this particular piece of dirt has been passed around every protest since Occcupy. Zzz
lol

Feds indict 15 alleged members, associates of Triple C gang
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he said something like "you've got to be strong if you want to take back this country, you will never take back this country with weakness" and then they marched on the Capitol.
The actual quote is:
Quote:
Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Interesting quote he says right after:

Quote:
Used to take 20 years to get a highway approved, now we're down to two. I want to get it down to one, but we're down to two. And it may get rejected for environmental or safety reasons, but we got it down to safety.

Basically, it's safe but fuck the environment.

But more importantly: that regulations suck....

except apparently when building a vaccine because then the rush to create it becomes problematic?
Old 06-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Lockerroom talk now is

I grabbed it by the genitalia.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny,.. there were mysterious pallets of bricks dropped off in hot zones during the "protests"
lol you can't be this stupid
Old 06-16-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Feds indict 15 alleged members, associates of Triple C gang
dunno what that is =( the p is bold too!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2021, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to decrease the world population. It's like some of you got dropped on the head and head don't work no more.
Your entire family has been involved in genocide for generations, personally slaughtered hundreds of jewish people during WWII and before yadda yadda. They hold beliefs and views that are all about world domination and cutting the population by 90%.

Prove they didnt say that.

See how fucking stupid you sound?
Old 06-16-2021, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hes talking about specific women, there are 'ladies' who will gladly trade their body for a fat bank account, cars, jewelry, fame, political office and the social life that usually goes along with it.
heelsup.JPG
Old 06-16-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kamala Harris banged Willie Brown to further her career. FACTS
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The actual quote is:

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
Thanks, I needed a reminder. Dude's a nut lol.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lockerroom talk now is

I grabbed it by the genitalia.
locker room talk with my friends does not include talk of i can do anything even grab em by the pussy.

Fucking pathetic and sad fucking excuse man, I'm sorry your friends are rapists.