Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grade: F
The fraud was laughably obvious

Hopefully every state does a full audit
Old 06-16-2021, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grade F for facts? So you are one of those that believes the government narrative on 9/11. Gotcha
For fail.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Kobold

I mean it's been 20 years and you still don't know what happened on 9/11. I'm sure you'll figure out what happened with the election.....eventually.....
Old 06-16-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine not knowing the constitution
Irony

Constitutional rights are only enforced in public space. Private businesses can make and enforce any policy they wish. Do you want to know why? Because of the constitution.

"Know your rights" lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Irony

Constitutional rights are only enforced in public space. Private businesses can make and enforce any policy they wish. Do you want to know why? Because of the constitution.

"Know your rights" lmao
What the fuck are these kids smoking nowadays??? So I don't have constitutional rights in my home because it's not a public space? I forfeit my rights if I walk into Walmart? WRONG
I have no contract with Walmart. I go in there and shop. And when I leave and they ask to see my receipt I tell them "no thanks." You're not searching my property that is protected by the 4th amendment because I'm not a leftist cuck.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fraud was laughably obvious

Hopefully every state does a full audit
Very legal, very cool! 😎
Old 06-16-2021, 10:37 PM
Kobold

To think that someone of you braindead mother fuckers think an unalienable right can be removed because of "company policy" Our forefathers would be rolling over in the fuck n grave
Old 06-16-2021, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Now you're holier than thou because you from Canada? Pretty much the same place as here except you can't own a gun and your economy is balls. And your own politics are so abysmal you have to think you know American politics like get real dude. A normal sane Canadian does not have this much invested in American politics. You are the one creating your own cyclical arguments. Obviously the Canadian Mounties are the only fit fighting force for a stud like you.
ad hominem, red herring, no true scotts and I a haven't shown interest in being superior to anyone. Also, again, this is the rhetorical roman telling a gaul not to worry about roman politics. Politics interest me, I follow it and not the antics of politicians, actual policy. It.. has an impact, on the rest of the world.

For instance, clown 45 kept mentioning voter fraud and it worked and Myanmarr observed and noticed and now, they a military dictatorship. The US define the acceptable, are you daft enough not to see it?

Quote:
Now begin your ad hominem attacks and start a new argument that has nothing to do with anything please. I mean as long as you say something you heard on tv about trump it's bound to score points, right? I'm pretty sure that's how debating is done nowadays.
do you read yourself?

Quote:
I mean it's been 20 years and you still don't know what happened on 9/11. I'm sure you'll figure out what happened with the election.....eventually.....
So, has your dear leader given you the truth?
It was a republican who did this.
With his bunch of republican friends from daddy time lying through their teeth, don't forget.
This is not a left vs right problem, this is the United States being on a set course neither party can control but can definitely accelerate.

I mean, I'm pretty radical.
Very left leaning.
The first to throw rocks and been in more protest than you can count, more riots than you can count and thrown more rocks than you can count and even I would object to storming the capitol because symbols matter. Also, unless I wanted to make a significant impact or attempt a coup.

You defend an attack on it.
It's time to take the blindfold off.
Last edited by Byue; 06-16-2021 at 10:43 PM..
Old 06-16-2021, 10:42 PM
Kobold

You are the one that span the conversation to Jan 6 because it is the only thing the left has to stand on and it's all we are going to hear about till the next election. You're literally just repeating talking points you heard from the media. Fuck off you're annoying
Old 06-16-2021, 10:44 PM
Kobold

To think I was learning about 9/11 and the coverup immediately and you guys are still 20 years behind. yikes
Closed Thread