Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop calling the low level a bad player, the actual bad player was the high level that didn’t realized he trained and once he did, couldn’t control it.
They both look pretty bad in the video...which, to be honest, appears to the source of all the strife they had today.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Banned

I’m tipsy shaddup
Old 12-20-2017, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should I have to? So he can have the camp? How about no, how about I take my death and report his stupid ass. Sound good? Yup sounds good.
This post gave me cancer.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then his buddy Meech had to send me tells with threats of "ruining my rep" and "hope you like rerolling".... mmm okay, asshole. Anyway, Meech was just dying to see the video that I claimed I had because he didn't believe me.

So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQ-0od5Huk
hope you like rerolling WAS what OP posted and had me dying

Jerk
Old 12-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
believe the phrase was hope you enjoy rerolling you imbecile
NO U
Old 12-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Funny how you say those things now but you didn't bother to do that in game. In game it was, "you're an idiot"
I'm only three pages in, but it sounds like he was right.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO U
oh im sorry forgive me.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They both look pretty bad in the video...which, to be honest, appears to the source of all the strife they had today.
Look, I wasn't prepared to handle a train - I was on the phone and didn't notice I had aggro because running back from LGUK is like auto pilot for me and I had SoW. I noticed a low level, tried to buff, train that I didn't know was behind me caught up, I had BUFFS memmed because I was BUFFING, I didn't have a single DD memmed, I had AOE CC memmed thankfully so I used it. He stood there and watched instead of running because his Scryer camp was super important to him, which is whatever... he chose to stay, he died. I couldn't kill 15 level 20 mobs due to not having the correct spells memmed and being LOM. Which is whatever.

Bottom line: Shit happens. Don't be a crybaby. I literally just got trained twice in LGUK, Mcoy was there, he seent it. You don't see me making a video and posting it to Youtube.

Grow up, for the love of God.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:13 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh im sorry forgive me.
hope you like rerolling forum alts
Closed Thread