Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look at the bright side

at least you're not 500 lbs with a failed "comedy" youtube channel and hobbit elf land something something something takes game too seriously v i d e o g a m e something something something mental help etc etc

and you're a millionaire, with a life to envy

everyone else looks super pathetic and insecure about their own lives when they force you to make comparisons

and i mean i've seen pictures, you're a super tall and tan anomaly in your jewish family, like chris hemsworth or something

just have a mimosa, dog

no one can touch you
Your brain melting like it did that night in tov.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

I'm going to turn troll mode off for one post here and I hope it helps you, although I doubt it will.

We all frequent this board because of the community and a certain amount of shared interest in EverQuest. It's a great game. I've had a lot of fun and continue to play here for several hours a week. However, it's also a game that is very easy to get overly involved in emotionally both with your time and your thoughts. When I first came to this server I was in a lull in school where I had a lot of free time and I burnt it on this project and became overly immersed. My life took a huge turn for the better when I focused on work and family and enjoyed EQ more casually. I don't begrudge anyone who likes to get down and do some Questin', but when you're ready to start reporting fellow elf sim players to the FBI over perceived grievances then it's probably time to take a couple of deep breaths and take a step back and decide if your life is where you want it to be right now. There's a way to balance video games and your life, it's possible.

ok continue thread. hoping for SWAT photos from Nirgon's house shortly.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I deleted your characters personally.

eat shit

AIMCHAT FOREVER.

also I have your address, you want me to give it to some macequesters?
Lmfao
Old 05-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Banned

ah yes the classic "i'm losing at everquest so i'll lash out in forum essays spiced up with real life threats"
Old 05-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

i feel like i'm reading something out of catch 22

this is fuckin hilarious
Old 05-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

James Comey himself will probably take a breather from the Clinton case to babysit you retards over some items being sold in elf land.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna reach into my goodie sack and pull out a surprise for Terp n his pals tonight

Cyren, you're welcome!
Man I'm really hoping your surprise is good this time. Last 36 times you have publicly threatened me and my pals I was left with a limp dick in my hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Banned

Real good thread here.
Server needed one of these.
So for the uninitiated this is a royal rumble:

Buhbuh+Tune vrs Nigron vrs Aimchat

All 3 groups have cheated, RMT'd, deleted toons and used the populace for their own needs (drugs/rmt/self esteem) not realizing that they are shitting where they live (a free emulated everquest server) and are the main reason no one wants to play on this server.

But who's done it worse? and who's more of a white knight.
Let it unfold as they throw dirt at each other, and try and polish their shitty lives so that it seems they are #winning.

*sips coffee*
Old 05-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Banned

p.s Tune you used to be a likeable guy but you've just turned in to a worm like the rest of the server, the fact you let Vapo come and go as he pleases is a symptom of that.

You're 100% guilty of using Freeport vision, but then again so is the rest of the server.

(remember this is a 120 pop box and people are still desperately trying to get an "advantage" so their 7th alt can get a Rekekklo's War Sword )

Can't wait till Pantheon comes out so all you inbreds, and hopefully most of you, can't afford the monthly fee/client so you're stuck in this shit hole you've all co -created.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

AIMCHAT IS A PILLAR OF DECENCY IN THE WILD CHAOS OF PIXELS.