Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Guys stay on topic please. This thread has nothing to do with the staff or dev team. This thread only has to do with TR. There are rules against hacking, Perun has admitted to hacking. TR says they don't condone hacking and vow to remove hackers from their guild. They then allow those hackers to reapply and on a case by case basis they may rejoin the guild. By allowing them back in they essentially never removed them. As such their actions indicate they condone hacking despite their words saying the opposite. As an officer rather then a member i would expect breaking such a severe rule would be a more shameful thing then some random player/app and would call for a harsher punishment not a leaner one. Also if you believe that one case Perun admitted to was the only case then you are naive. The frustration he felt on that occasion i am sure was present at plenty of raids before that. If he gave into weakness once i am sure it happened more.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crank dat Soulja boi
DOG!! You bounced with my precious DS potions! =P

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 09-13-2011, 11:32 PM
VIP / Contributor

I actually wasn't defending Perun, I was defending the staff against people claiming the staff doesn't care.

I also have nothing to do with the policing of the server other then to post here how I feel. I work in development, I have no access to logs or anything else. To be honest I probably have the least access out of any member and really me personally, I could careless about the day to day fighting that goes on.

But if people are taking the OP's picture and making blanket assumptions of the staff's role or feelings towards cheating and/or 2 boxing I have a right to voice my opinion. Feel free to twist whatever I say however you like but the majority of the server understands the point I was trying to get across. I'll leave the rest of this thread to you guys 8)
Old 09-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnOme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually wasn't defending Perun, I was defending the staff against people claiming the staff doesn't care.

I also have nothing to do with the policing of the server other then to post here how I feel. I work in development, I have no access to logs or anything else. To be honest I probably have the least access out of any member and really me personally, I could careless about the day to day fighting that goes on.

But if people are taking the OP's picture and making blanket assumptions of the staff's role or feelings towards cheating and/or 2 boxing I have a right to voice my opinion. Feel free to twist whatever I say however you like but the majority of the server understands the point I was trying to get across. I'll leave the rest of this thread to you guys 8)
what a joke, most of these points were covered in my post.

nobody twisted anything. you're here on one hand saying that people need to petition when they see this, and then on the other hand you're saying that there just isn't enough staff "why, back in my day, we used to police ourselves" and then turning around and bitching at him for not providing enough evidence.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:41 PM
Banned

feachie get the fuck out of here you quit already

twice
Old 09-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

you obv mad somebody spying on your guildie. fgt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feachie get the fuck out of here you quit already

twice
You can't talk to the wielder of Masamune like that
Old 09-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

/face
Old 09-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you obv mad somebody spying on your guildie. fgt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/facepalm

If you think I'm in TR you're dumber than you seem.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:15 AM
VIP / Contributor

Actually none of my comments were made towards the OPs post. His post has little meaning to me as I don't deal with in game issue's and he wasn't making comments about staff members...

They were in reply to others such as yourself who have twisted his post into an attack on the staff.

As far as you twisting what I'm saying....I stated that if people expected us to follow Perun and all the other 300+ people that were banned until they mess up again....were gonna need more staff not that we don't have the staff to handle it when petitioned appropriately....

I'm not getting upset and I have no issue with you using this thread as a means to try to roast another player from any guild, I do however have a issue that you guys keep trying to insist it's something the staff cares nothing about.
Closed Thread