Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Speaking of Ryantwin

https://soundcloud.com/user460920286...est-man-mumble

Probably the best quote of it all

"It's not gay for me to suck dick if I close my eyes and pretend it's a woman." @ 01:09:45

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 07-20-2015, 06:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://soundcloud.com/user460920286...est-man-mumble

Probably the best quote of it all

"It's not gay for me to suck dick if I close my eyes and pretend it's a woman." @ 01:09:45
kinda vice versa on this shit but i worked with a guy who did some prison time and he busted loose with this shit about certain dudes being passed around the cell block and 'it wasn't gay' cuz he was they was the ones peforming the oral magicks.

nice guy all in all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2015, 06:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milsorgen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kinda vice versa on this shit but i worked with a guy who did some prison time and he busted loose with this shit about certain dudes being passed around the cell block and 'it wasn't gay' cuz he was they was the ones peforming the oral magicks.

nice guy all in all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wheres my edit- you get my drift
Old 07-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

My personal favorite is when he dials his gf in on a 3 way conversation and says, "Theyre harassing me because I compared your pussy to that of a 2-year-old's!"
Closed Thread