Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 01:02 PM
Orc

Default Paladin - Divine Might

Hello. 51Paladin here trying to get my Divine Might Spell Quest knocked out and I need assistance looting the Dusty Old Finger Bones - Inside Phinigel Autropos's room in Kedge Keep. I've never been to the zone, nor have access to underwater breathing. I will like if I partake in the adventure solo, it will end very badly.

I have the leatherfoot WC cap to use after I loot if that makes things easier.

I'm down to tag along if a group is going to kill Phinigel or just a loot-n-bounce.

Thanks for any assistance if available.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

I can help on my druid. Nothing sees invis so we can just sneak in there, you pick it up and then we Port out. I'll be home around 5:30 or so eastern time if you still need help ok.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

If it helps, I had my bro with a level 12 mage bind at the zone. Sick a pet to the seahorses and gate. They killed the pet and went chasing. That gave me tons of time to swim down and cap out. I’m sure a charmed or even the bear pet would work for that.

With Phingal up that plan gets more complicated. I’d almost wait until someone kills and try later if he’s up. He won’t chase with the horses as far as I understand.
Closed Thread