Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

Default Nice CR in perspective

So I thought yesterday I might as well go with my 26 shaman to Najena to try & get a couple items for my MAG alt focus item quests.

Got from East Cabilis to Najena on my own
ECab -> WCab -> WW -> OT boat -> Oasis -> NRo -> EC -> NF -> LSM Najena at last,

Got a Broom off the second DE Magician I killed in there. Then I got a Stein off the very first Goblin Magician I killed. Everything conned green but I could not single pull the magician (even with a 7-8 level difference ?)

But then I aggroed a group of 3 goblins + pet and couldn't Gate so I got killed not very far from pool & Najena room.

That will certainly make for an interesting butt naked CR without a single weapon nor piece of armor, nor Invisibility

^^

Can't wait to try when I get back from work
Old 02-14-2020, 02:54 AM
Sarnak

I decided to get the items by killing endless gators in Cazic Thule. Died on my 52 monk because i didn't notice I was drowning...
Old 02-14-2020, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I thought yesterday I might as well go with my 26 shaman to Najena to try & get a couple items for my MAG alt focus item quests.

ECab -> WCab -> WW -> OT boat -> Oasis -> NRo -> EC -> NF -> LSM Najena at last,

Got a Broom off the second DE Magician I killed in there. Then I got a Stein off the very first Goblin Magician I killed. Everything conned green but I could not single pull the magician (even with a 7-8 level difference ?)

But then I aggroed a group of 3 goblins + pet and couldn't Gate so I got killed not very far from pool & Najena room.

That will certainly make for an interesting butt naked CR without a single weapon nor piece of armor, nor Invisibility

^^

Doesn't state where you are bound but guessing back in Kunark? Probably a good idea to bind yourself either close to a portal or on the continent you'll be hunting. If you can get to where a wizard/druid can pick you up I'm sure you can find someone to help you with a port to Lavastorm or Nek Forest
Old 02-14-2020, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't state where you are bound but guessing back in Kunark? Probably a good idea to bind yourself either close to a portal or on the continent you'll be hunting. If you can get to where a wizard/druid can pick you up I'm sure you can find someone to help you with a port to Lavastorm or Nek Forest
Yep, you're right, still bound in front of East Cabilis shaman guild... which is really stupid considering where I was going. But it was nearly 3 am this morning when I got in Najena. I will think twice next time ^^

Pots room in Timorous Deep or Oasis gypsie camp (far from giants pathing) might be a better bind point.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, you're right, still bound in front of East Cabilis shaman guild... which is really stupid considering where I was going. But it was nearly 3 am this morning when I got in Najena. I will think twice next time ^^

Pots room in Timorous Deep or Oasis gypsie camp (far from giants pathing) might be a better bind point.
Sadly not possible to bind in TD. I guess I'd be tempted to bind at WC druid rings if I were you
Old 02-14-2020, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:

^^

Can help, but what time / time zone r u back in game?
Old 02-14-2020, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can help, but what time / time zone r u back in game?

GMT+1 (France ). I should be back shortly in game
Old 02-14-2020, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly not possible to bind in TD. I guess I'd be tempted to bind at WC druid rings if I were you
Too bad... Not sure druids near the rings will like an Iksar shaman much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but a few yards from them might be a good idea.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i wont be on till 3-4 PM EST , but can help if you still need.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Too bad... Not sure druids near the rings will like an Iksar shaman much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but a few yards from them might be a good idea.
If you turn north and run till you hit the zone wall can bind there as far up the slanting zone wall as possible. I did that for a long time on my iksar necro. It’s mostly safe. Think at most an orc centurion will path by
Closed Thread