Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 11:37 AM
Banned

you sickos that think current 25 pop (for years) red is anything like the 700 pop red server it once was ever was are extra delusional and retarded

if you started playing on red post 2012 you played blue v2.0 and your opinions invalidated
Old 11-22-2020, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sickos that think current 25 pop (for years) red is anything like the 700 pop red server it once was ever was are extra delusional and retarded

if you started playing on red post 2012 you played blue v2.0 and your opinions invalidated
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2020, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Join Sanctuary and enjoy leveling at all levels
Old 11-22-2020, 04:39 PM
Kobold

They have a really active discord too
Old 11-22-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'm currently in <The Horde> Markar seems like a cool dude. And I'm down with lazily hitting /who, /loc and seeing what is going on in the zones.

Today - I saw 5 unique people in qeynoshills, seems pretty busy and exciting.

Also- I much appreciate the offer, my older alts are in <Sanctuary> I should pop into ur discord and torollu tho.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Also, I'm not a nice person lol. Not at all 'friendly'. in the normal cool and normal eq sense, even pvp wise, i'm just weird [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Skeleton

Is there a difference between red and prison? Sounds like the same mentality of people who are in both. People who want to do harm to other people for no reason, as well as steal from them. I get that it brings joy to some people to pull the wings of fly’s for no other reason other than to make them suffer. And that somehow makes you feel better. You might have more time to do all the camps if you spent less time on RNF. To me red's biggest downside is they don't have their own RNF.
Old 11-22-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a difference between red and prison? Sounds like the same mentality of people who are in both. People who want to do harm to other people for no reason, as well as steal from them. I get that it brings joy to some people to pull the wings of fly’s for no other reason other than to make them suffer. And that somehow makes you feel better. You might have more time to do all the camps if you spent less time on RNF. To me red's biggest downside is they don't have their own RNF.
1. this isn't real life
2. no one has 'rights' to pixels
3. hardly ever gotten my 'wings torn off' even though i talked smack and was a prick to a lot of people on the server
5. most ppl just RP or like the option of pvp
6. it keeps everyone honest and involved the gms less over silly stuff like "Greater light stones"
Old 11-22-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

it's pretty hard to undrestand if u havent pvpd legitimately for awhile, but its definately not a 'domination fest' that takes wayyyy so much effort, there's like 2 people ever who are like that and sometimes people pick sides, but most of the time they dont and only over velious loot, and its so easy to join the winning side, it doesn't matter

like i guess if you felt you deserved vulak loot maybe it would matter in the sense that you are talking about and feel real bad if u weren't a cool person with privilages on the box
Old 11-22-2020, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

like super lastly u can always log off or play an alt, like its impossible to be griefed if u play right, no one can camp something for 1 week straight despite the smack talk that people seem to imply - rarely on occasion the fungi camp has been 'owned' by a small group for a little while, but there's still always offtimes and times no one is in seb anyway

also u don't need a fungi lol, but i guess if you do, and you want to be garanteed one u can list it on blue

but also on red u can just buy them for cheep or trade
Closed Thread