Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-22-2020, 04:17 PM
Banned

Its not dumb - its too expensive and to risky to be a radiologist in america without paying massive protectionism fees

TLDR i'm psycho and attempted surgery on myself - i feel like having another go at it
Old 11-22-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not dumb - its too expensive and to risky to be a radiologist in america without paying massive protectionism fees
what is protectionism?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2020, 04:23 PM
Banned

It means if I succesfully perform 2000 surgies and 1 goes wrong if I am uninsured and unlicensed i go to die in prison. Capital punishment wouldn't apply to such a case normally and this is even worse a fate then just having some crazy relative kill u

look i'm all for crazy communism but it better work and not be some dumb fucked up ACA medicare shit that keeps people 400lb and on insulin and throwing coffee cups at nurses and treating smokers who spit in your face without any severe repercussions or thought towards breeding and sustainability

maybe i expect too much from my fellow man

maybe i'm just having a really bad day and i'm angry af

also pretty stupid and deathwishy (but dont u dare call the cops on me, busy leveling my cleric on red99)

this is how i feel, i turned off rational thought a bit ago, don't need rational right now

like, rights, what are those even, people don't have a 'right' to be stupid, wasteful, and annoying in my feely world, i did not enumerate any of that in my sovereign bill of no-one is going to save u from urself even if u OD on too much kool-aid

satans living rent free in my head right now
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-22-2020 at 04:34 PM..
Old 11-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

we're on track to lose more people from this than the Spanish Flu.

This is what the world looks like, whatever your technicolor television unemployed amoral unempathetic dreams might tell u.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:43 PM
Banned

We had way less people to lose in 1920. Well less well fed people. Less healthy. Less sanitary.

Yes, I am being heartless, and I'm OK if you retaliate for that. I'm sort of sorry, but I am also deep down not. I don't even know.

It's possible to be both heartless and caring simultaneously and when u feel that u know what I am crying about. I'm under no delusion that I can control the dice and fates of men. Just that I know more freedom, less risk, for those who would strive to achieve and better themselves, wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Society as it stands rewards people for nothing. For simply not being a serial killer. That is a pretty low bar to set. Even then it still often fails miserably for many decades.

By the way this is an absolutely beautiful picture to me because it is real and tells a story about us. And how we could be, even at the worst of times. With no end in near sight and no hope or idea things were going to turn around in 6 months.

The craftsmenship on those carriages alone are something to be extremely proud of. Despite the fact that they were simply being used to 'haul dead bodies'.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-22-2020 at 04:50 PM..
Old 11-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're on track to lose more people from this than the Spanish Flu.

This is what the world looks like, whatever your technicolor television unemployed amoral unempathetic dreams might tell u.
per capita is the demon i choose to wrestle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2020, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

that's fine, i don't give a fuk that we've swung wayyy backwards either and have nothing to show for 100 yrs of tech because our hearts all rotted out. hoping the next one cleans up more of that decay tho.

i just want my girldick mended!!
Old 11-22-2020, 05:00 PM
Banned

1920 Male life expectancy, 53.6. Female, 54.6.

1998, 73.8, 79.5

I already beat the odds for my demographic strata. Livin on borrowed time.

*i shouldn't be mad* uWu
Old 11-22-2020, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Spoke with a hospital worker today who said they are on the list for vaccines next week despite FDA Approval taking a long time, we are in the final stretch. Stay home
Old 11-22-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's fine, i don't give a fuk that we've swung wayyy backwards either and have nothing to show for 100 yrs of tech because our hearts all rotted out. hoping the next one cleans up more of that decay tho.

i just want my girldick mended!!
How much pie can you eat if each piece represents 500,000 souls?