Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 06:29 PM
Banned

Trump does bad joke. Therefor Biden, who sniffs kids, is good. Who cares? What do their actual policies entail? Oh yeah all of Biden's are worse than Trump's. And Biden had 50 years of practice in politics, including an 8-year vice-presidency, to get it right, while Trump had zero years and hosted a reality show. Yikes for Biden.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, Republicans want to discuss the nuances that exist between banging and dating your own daughter.
naw man

You said he said something he didn't say. Why not just say what he said and it's obviously a joke and won't hold up in berger court
Old 10-11-2021, 06:41 PM
Banned

I guess when he walked up to that CHILD and said "ill be dating you in a few years" that wasnt creepy pedo shit, either..

I guess those decades of hanging out with epstein, clintons, and cindi yang totally not suspect either.

Just say it. Rape daddy can do no wrong. If he wants to date his daughter, if he was looking forward to her breasts to grow in as a baby, hes just being a dad. The fact that his daughter called him a "sexual predator" when they all looked at each other, awkward laugh, then went back to stern..

Oh they were just kidding..

Hanging out on Epstein island, just tanning. Wishing his friend maxwell a "good time" while shes under arrest for trafficking kids, not suspect.

Friends with matt gaetz, not suspect. Banned him from property once his case became too hot, also not suspect. LOLOL

spent 8 trillion dollars, kills 600k people, cries about losing. "oh he won" hahahahahhah
Old 10-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

maybe Obama should just run again
Old 10-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Banned

You got a daughter thats like 13? I'm almost 70, how about I walk up to her and say "ill be dating you in a few years" infront of you, dad. What you gonna do?
Old 10-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess when he walked up to that CHILD and said "ill be dating you in a few years" that wasnt creepy pedo shit, either..

I guess those decades of hanging out with epstein, clintons, and cindi yang totally not suspect either.

Just say it. Rape daddy can do no wrong. If he wants to date his daughter, if he was looking forward to her breasts to grow in as a baby, hes just being a dad. The fact that his daughter called him a "sexual predator" when they all looked at each other, awkward laugh, then went back to stern..

Oh they were just kidding..

Hanging out on Epstein island, just tanning. Wishing his friend maxwell a "good time" while shes under arrest for trafficking kids, not suspect.

Friends with matt gaetz, not suspect. Banned him from property once his case became too hot, also not suspect. LOLOL

spent 8 trillion dollars, kills 600k people, cries about losing. "oh he won" hahahahahhah
You gotta be Horza

I solved the case
Old 10-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

You guys ever notice how the same policy paths Trump took are the same Biden is taking on just about everything? The rhetoric is far different than any actions I've seen. But even then, Biden was the most Trump-like Democrat in the field as far as personality and tone goes.

I was reading this think tank write up on Chinese trade policy:
https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/0...-war-pub-85352

Basically Biden is doing the same god damn shit on China. Part of the shipping crisis is that China has severely cut its consumption of western goods. Which means we are sending empty vessels back to China to fill up with more goods -- rather than shipping both ways. This obviously is a big hit to profits for the shipping industry.

Is any of this going to result in our country being better situated in real or relative economic gain? That's honestly all I give a shit about in the end. Unless you can sell me on the idea we could take some small economic hit so that workers would get paid far more -- but I have never seen any argument suggesting any course like that. In fact, we tend to call that stagflation.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta be Horza

I solved the case
You
didnt
Address
One
Point
Offered.

CoughRedirectionCough
Old 10-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You
didnt
Address
One
Point
Offered.

CoughRedirectionCough
I dunno man

If you want to chat with biscuits about rape daddies knock yourself out
Old 10-11-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Direct shot to the California landscapers out there. Can I buy stock in extension cords? California to ban gas lawn mowers, leaf blowers

How come these politicians come out and do this shit but we can't get anyone to classify the internet as a utility. Or get rid of Daylight Savings Time. Or be useful.
Closed Thread