Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Kobold

Lguk - AM camp is good too, work your way thru mobs up lord and hands room, stay clear of 3 mobs in lords room, that lord PH wizard will tear you a new one.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Orc

Is there a guide to com 2nd floor? Ie how to get there and where to go? I never spent anytime on the 2nd, and done with the slow a55 xp in kc now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks for all the help!
Old 03-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a guide to com 2nd floor? Ie how to get there and where to go? I never spent anytime on the 2nd, and done with the slow a55 xp in kc now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks for all the help!
Step 1: Enter City of Mist

Step2: Go Across bridge through gate and turn right, run to Temple camp.

Step 3: Clear Temple guards both lower and upper level.

Step 4: Shrink if Large Race using Potion, Levitate and Invis to Undead.

Step 5: Run up Left side of Temple, inside and up the stairs. At top you will see a Flag attached to wall above you.

Step 6: Use Lev trick to float onto Flag and Jump to 2nd level. You will agro Immediately, kill what agros.

Step 7: Float over to Roof next to ledges (Arena) and bind on top. Kill everything on ledges then start clearing rooms, Wallah you are doing 2nd level CoM.

Step 8: If run into trouble Train to zone as fast as you can (always have levitate up), heal and gate back to Arena. Rinse and repeat until level 56 and decide if you want to stay or venture out.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Check out Tumamor's Evil Shaman Solo Guide Level 1-56+ for strategy on how to properly kill the monsters once on top of 2nd level.
Last edited by BlkCamel; 03-09-2015 at 12:24 AM..
Old 03-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Orc

So I'm in COM, and well its hit or miss if I can get the 2nd floor at all, seems to be an ench/Necro hot spot.

I'm curious more about the Neriak guards and Kaldmin guards, any thoughts or guides on them? I never spent any time in neriak and I don't remember the last time I ever went into Kaldim (don't think I care about the faction there being a barb)

Thanks Slouth
Old 03-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm in COM, and well its hit or miss if I can get the 2nd floor at all, seems to be an ench/Necro hot spot.

I'm curious more about the Neriak guards and Kaldmin guards, any thoughts or guides on them? I never spent any time in neriak and I don't remember the last time I ever went into Kaldim (don't think I care about the faction there being a barb)

Thanks Slouth
2nd floor is larger than you think. There's not just the one spot. Usually a duo will only be able to handle about 2/3 of the mobs on 2nd. Then 3rd has enough for an entire group.
Closed Thread