Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

If fungi tunic was 5k then I would have kept mine on my shaman after I got 60 and torpor. But as it is I have moved it to my alt monk and I don't think the upside is worth investing another 50k or whatever a fungi costs these days just to min/max.

It's laziness / convenience / poverty I guess.

I mean I never keep up Regrowth after I got torpor even when soloing nasty stuff. Just cause torpor makes it easy mode and I'm lazy.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

As has previously been stated, every 15 extra regen is basically an extra stacking clarity. Unless you're soloing WW dragon or something that requires you to constantly be hit or you need the resists, I wear the fungi.

So for almost all group content and raid content where my gameplay looks something like :
malo, slow, canni, slow, canni, slow, canni, /tar tank, torp, canni, /tar group member2, torp, canni, /reply "yes, ill fos/stam/str/dex you in one sec", /tar shitty ranger, dex, canni, stam, canni, str, canni, fos, canni, /tar new mob, malo, slow, etc...

I am more than happy to have a fungi on, always have regen on, and wish i was a troll or iksar.

Race doesn't matter for soloing content. The top solo shaman is a barbarian last i checked but extra regen makes your life a lot easier for 90% of the content you'll be doing. Vindi bp or fungi? Get both obviously though.
Closed Thread