Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 06-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Skeleton

Default BegInny Human Cleric

Hi folks!

I just rolled a human inny cleric on blue and I'm having a great time! I want to start focusing my sparse p99 time on enjoying the leveling process on this toon and I have a few questions.

I've solo'd and face tanked to 22, and I plan to continue soloing undead until I can start tackling the Summoning of Terror questline around 30. Do you have any tips on where I can go in the early 20's to continue my slaughter of undead? Is there a better place than Unrest? I have pretty much leveled out of Kurns.

Also, I'm just about to finish up my inny symbol questline and need to go out to Faydwer for the final leg. Is it worth camping Kalayia Woodwhisper in LFay for the Fright Forged Helm while I'm there, or is she so rare that I should just keep leveling? I've got a naked 30 shammy that could probably farm her effectively. The Vial of Tunare's Breath is pretty much the only tough part.

My Paineel faction is almost to indifferent and I have a bank full of kobold molars to turn in so that should get me to ally. Anything else I should be thinking about? I've seen the human inny cultural and it looks gorgeous, how expensive is it? Any similar sexy fashionquest items that don't cost much? e.g. paineel plate from The Hole

Thanks for entertaining my rambling!

Whitaker
22 CLR
Blue
Old 06-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Kobold

I thought the helm was worth it as a human.

If you have a friend who can invis you, you can do the molar turn ins by opening trade with the NPC, friend invis's you, then you complete the trade.

The custom plate velious helm for humans is nice. If you can gather the Rubies, I can help you craft a set of the cultural armor (or I might have a few pieces in the bank yet).
Old 06-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Skeleton

I'm saving everything not spent on spells for sapphires for the inny human cultural arms/wrist/chest/legs. Figure I might be able to get close by the time I can imbue them myself.

I'm going on 4 hours now camping Obretl without a single pop... Makes me very thankful that someone offered to MQ the vial of tunare's breath for me.
Old 06-02-2022, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Whoops, yeah sapphires. If you gather mats, I can do the combines for you, just lmk. I may have leather padding but I will have to check.
Old 06-02-2022, 06:22 PM
Kobold

The Lake Rathe side of the zone with SK has a nice little undead spot for that level, only at night though. Then the Rathe mountains has dry boned and giant skeles for the day time. Swimming back and forth along the coast will help max your swim skill, stay on the edge to avoid a high level goblin. Maybe duo the Aviak towers just a rock's throw into SK. Lot's of pulls there.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Skeleton

Rathe/swimming is a great idea. I love leveling in a way that builds the character in other ways. Just hit amiable with Paineel via the Warrens!