Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Orc

Default LVL 32 Druid Where to solo now?

Well i'm done in everfrost and it was great where should I go next to solo?
Old 08-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Druid_Le...uide_by_Verdir
Some ideas anyway.

But yeah brutes are good, and in a number of zones. Mountain giants, burynai etc..
Everfrost?! sounds like you were farming to 32, pretty slow...
Old 08-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Orc

Yea I was killing Mammothes.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

EZ Mode to 60

At level 34 you get a new AoE spell. Head to the cliffs in Firiona Vie which are to the right of the Elf outpost. Quad there until you reach the mid forties. Start with pirates, then work your way through the various level appropriate Drolvargs (growlers, snarlers, etc.) Then at around 44-45 go quad bloodgills to 49-50. The exp is so fast that it feels like a a joke.

Once 46, you have lumi staff and you can pretty much quad non-stop. (Port ppl to save up and sell fine steel from pirates.) The staff helps patch the difference between your level 34 AoE and the level 49 one and to finish off mobs. DL is also a choice as long as bards aren't monopolizing the zone. When bloodgills start to slow down, you can do the parrot spiriocs in Timorous Deep from 49 until 53ish. Some do it earlier with Lumi staff. Just remember kills will take longer. Before the last patch, you could then move on to quad raptors... but their run speed is too fast so they aren't worth it until they are fixed.

At this point, put your big boy parka on and drop down in the Permafrost bear pits and charm until 60. You can start there as early as 52, but I find quadding is easier until then.

I defer to others on the wonders of Kedge for charming. It's amazing exp if you are willing to put in the time. But there is a learning curve. It is very rewarding when you can though. It's like your own personal dungeon.

If there aren't a ton of quadders, it should take you a couple weeks with very casual play to get to the mid fifties. This is coming from a mage who never played a druid before and leveled one (VERY poorly geared) up to see what all the hoopla was about.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Alternatively, if you can get 4 of them....spectres in Feerott/Oasis/OOT 39-49
Old 08-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

So I'll admit I took the 30 minute Zanderr route from 30-34, buuuuuttt, after that...

I pretty much split time between OT and FV from 34-42. Moved on to Yeti's in DL from 42-45. Wish I would have found those a lot earlier. Tons of them to quad, almost zero competition, and almost never resisted or hit for less than full damage with lightning strike. They also drop all kinds of random words/gems/etc. If you have a high enough mana pool and c2, I was able to consistently kite 8 or more with ease. Since hitting 45 it's been like pulling teeth for me. I've dabbled with the goblins in LOIO when they aren't camped, along with guards in Oggok. Guards are super easy, rarely resist, each drop at least 1 FS weapon, along with crude steins fairly often.

Just some other suggestions worth checking out.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 08-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EZ Mode to 60

At level 34 you get a new AoE spell. Head to the cliffs in Firiona Vie which are to the right of the Elf outpost. Quad there until you reach the mid forties. Start with pirates, then work your way through the various level appropriate Drolvargs (growlers, snarlers, etc.) Then at around 44-45 go quad bloodgills to 49-50. The exp is so fast that it feels like a a joke.

Once 46, you have lumi staff and you can pretty much quad non-stop. (Port ppl to save up and sell fine steel from pirates.) The staff helps patch the difference between your level 34 AoE and the level 49 one and to finish off mobs. DL is also a choice as long as bards aren't monopolizing the zone. When bloodgills start to slow down, you can do the parrot spiriocs in Timorous Deep from 49 until 53ish. Some do it earlier with Lumi staff. Just remember kills will take longer. Before the last patch, you could then move on to quad raptors... but their run speed is too fast so they aren't worth it until they are fixed.

At this point, put your big boy parka on and drop down in the Permafrost bear pits and charm until 60. You can start there as early as 52, but I find quadding is easier until then.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

If you are tight on money, you can always quad cacti/cocks in The Overthere. I think I went here at level 34-45, but it may support level 32s. Hunt near the Skyfire Ramp along the wall.

Many level 60's "Hammer Into" the OT, and are desperate for a quick ride out. Some tip upwards of 100pp, just look for the offers in ooc, bind yourself near the ramp, and cash in.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Going from quadding for 20 levels to charming in one of the harder to get to camps that is very unforgiving (tough to get a Rez down there.) may be a rough transition. Plus quadding is very boring.

I suggest charming 32-60. The money you have, buy a Goblin Gazughi Ring instead of a Luminescent Staff. You'll level faster.

32-44 - Hardmode = Kedge Keep entrance
32-44 - Easymode = Overthere
44-53 - Hardmode = Kedge Keep
53-60 - Hardmode = Kedge Keep
53-60 - Easymode = Permafrost

Practice charming in OT before you do Kedge if you're not familiar with charming
Old 08-15-2014, 08:21 AM
Orc

Ok i'm having trouble finding a good place to get from 32 to 34 and idea's?
Closed Thread