Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Orc

Default 53 Shaman soloing spot

Wondering if anyone had a semi afk easy to solo spot at 53? I do have epic. I'm so tired of KC already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And COM I'm not all the versed in the 2nd floor, and I haven't done my Potions class yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Currently i'm on Seafurby island and well they are pretty easy, the Race for spawns is annoying.

So please chime in with some spots, I've heard BW is a good place, any tips on were to go there?

Thanks Slouth
Old 03-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

CoM is hands down the best place to go until 56ish. Its literally perfect for shamans and has all sorts of spots you can afk at.

Bards and nobles,Giant fortress, Neriak Ogres, or bears are all decent but none of them hold a candle to CoM in this level range especially for a shaman.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Gaint fort in BW good if you need to afk a lot
Gregyn <Divinity> --- 51 Druid
Kaldek <Divinity --- 48 Warrior
Leerick <Divinity> --- EC Mule
Old 03-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

The Per-Level Hunting Guide has 15 different spots for level 53s, and since it was compiled by a Shaman (me) you know that most if not all are viable for a Shaman.

And yeah, Burning Woods fort is awesome. Try and stay in the fort if possible; the area right by the entrance (above the ramp) is safe from wanderers, but as soon as you go out to to the base of the ramp you have to deal with all sorts of mobs pathing through.

If the fort is taken (by 2+ people; usually one person can't hold the whole fort) you can go north in to Skyfire and kill dragon-like stuff at the zone line, or you can go south to the wasp nest. Or you can do most of the rest of the zone, but you really have to watch out for adds.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wondering if anyone had a semi afk easy to solo spot at 53? I do have epic. I'm so tired of KC already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And COM I'm not all the versed in the 2nd floor, and I haven't done my Potions class yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Currently i'm on Seafurby island and well they are pretty easy, the Race for spawns is annoying.

So please chime in with some spots, I've heard BW is a good place, any tips on were to go there?

Thanks Slouth
Get used to com. Bind on the arena and never look back. That place is amazing.

Also at 53 if you want to try something new, do the guards inside the entrance to Kaladim. 11p each and there are 10-12 per cycle. Bind at the Druid rings in bb and gate back to sell

Edit: just saw you said "easy" and "Afk", dwarves are neither.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Last edited by Yumyums Inmahtumtums; 03-05-2015 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Reread OP
Old 03-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also at 53 if you want to try something new, do the guards inside the entrance to Kaladim. 11p each and there are 10-12 per cycle. Bind at the Druid rings in bb and gate back to sell
The guide was missing this spot, so I just added it using your info. Thanks Yumyums.

*EDIT*
Do you have a level range I can put down for that spot? Right now I just have it at exactly 53.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Can basically be done as soon as epic is clickable. I wouldn't try it before since you're root-rotting a minimum of 3 with potentially more inc if you get too far past the gate.

50-54 before things really green (lb) out.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 03-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Cool; I'll go with 48-54 to be on the safe side.

Old 03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Read the guide, follow the guide, become the guide.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This right here. At 56, make your way to HS. You can do entrance/basement easily, and north wing for loots if you're an enterprising chap.
Closed Thread