Old 03-16-2020, 02:48 PM
Aviak

Nicely done! Impressive stuff!
Old 03-17-2020, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

Amazing! Good stuff
Old 03-17-2020, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Damn nice character select screen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also riotous kill!
Old 03-17-2020, 06:29 AM
Kobold

Yea, Kelza did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwH5myJ6CIk
Old 03-17-2020, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Can kill it relatively easily as a raid geared warrior if someone pulls it solo for you. I don't have video but was doing a monk monk warrior trio when monk 1 died during pull and monk 2 got caught up with casters on his way back down from pulling.

I don't know if I consider it really soloing a camp if someone else is needed to do the pull or split it though.

Still cool to see enchanter do it. Their ability to solo always seems perilous to me but it's impressive regardless.
Old 03-18-2020, 04:22 AM
Aviak

These always annoy me. Room pre-cleared, character pre-buffed with buffs from other classes. This one even uses a second character to pull the mob.

Yes, an Illis can kill the king if you cast enough bedlam or runes and get lucky it doesn't break during the fight.

Start unbuffed at the zone line. Then it's solo. This is just a set-piece.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These always annoy me. Room pre-cleared, character pre-buffed with buffs from other classes. This one even uses a second character to pull the mob.

Yes, an Illis can kill the king if you cast enough bedlam or runes and get lucky it doesn't break during the fight.

You can check the past broadcast if you want, but I cleared the room solo on my enchanter. Both my characters were completely self buffed except on my enchanter where I had some leftover Spirit of Ox buff from my monk friend's Thurg pants click or something. Sorry for annoying you though, lesson learned never try anything ever.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can check the past broadcast if you want, but I cleared the room solo on my enchanter. Both my characters were completely self buffed except on my enchanter where I had some leftover Spirit of Ox buff from my monk friend's Thurg pants click or something. Sorry for annoying you though, lesson learned never try anything ever.
Good, don't let it happen again ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gj though that was awesome
Old 03-18-2020, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Someones salty they can't solo farm fungi tunics.
Closed Thread