Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 02-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you've lost the argument when you feel the need to make cringey bad memes.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you've lost the argument when you feel the need to make cringey bad memes.
Oh it that how it works? You bash your opposition with facts, stats, and statements, then resort to mocking their position because it's so indefendisble that the only reasonable position is to ridicule them now, and you've *lost*?

Is that how it works?

That is some great A+ Industrial copium you're sucking down there.

I think the best part is how you've sub'd to this thread for responses so you can respond as quickly back as possible, while I'm coming here casually now and then for the yucks that come with making fun of bad arguments.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 02-05-2023 at 04:17 PM..
Old 02-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then resort to mocking their position because it's so indefendisble that the only reasonable position is to ridicule them now, and you've *lost*?

Is that how it works?
That is exactly what you are doing. I have presented videos, source code, and math. You have presented memes and insults lol. The one article you linked didn't even prove the point you were trying to make, you read it wrong.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is exactly what you are doing. I have presented videos, source code, and math. You have presented memes and insults lol. The one article you linked didn't even prove the point you were trying to make, you read it wrong.
Oh no, I read it right. That was stats from their own article proving exactly how bad it was and still not realizing it.

I have another article you can read while you're at it though.

Dealing with Denial

By the way your own "source code" even though was pointed out as *inaccurate* still proves that it's 5% or less reduction in actual usefulness in melee.

The thing is, you tried hyper inflating that number by adding the cast time *lost* when you get interrupted, not realizing that you actually lost more time full casting a failed spell if you were interrupted anyway.

Bro has the IQ of an Ogre for real.

Old 02-05-2023, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh no, I read it right. That was stats from their own article proving exactly how bad it was and still not realizing it.

I have another article you can read while you're at it though.

Dealing with Denial
Keep posting silly things. It just makes your position worse. I am glad people are seeing you are just a troll, and not seriously discussing the topic.

If you think you are correct, provide evidence and logical arguments. Not insults, memes, and nonsense.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Keep posting silly things. It just makes your position worse. I am glad people are seeing you are just a troll, and not seriously discussing the topic.

If you think you are correct, provide evidence and logical arguments. Not insults, memes, and nonsense.
Bro is malding over a bad choice in character race.

You're like the cd288 of Ogre FSI.

Good Yucks today man.

Tried to ignore two threads filled with source material and the code he posted that actually invalidated his own argument. Guy is in full clown regalia today.

Old 02-05-2023, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bro is malding over a bad choice in character race.

You're like the cd288 of Ogre FSI.

Good Yucks today man.
This is obvious projection[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The reason why you keep posting about FSI being bad over and over again is because you are clearly regretting your race choice.

I am not sure why, you can do all the same content. FSI being the best racial for Shamans isn't a big deal. If you don't have it you won't be stopped from doing content.

Just chill out and stop posting false information because you have regrets.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is obvious projection[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The reason why you keep posting about FSI being bad over and over again is because you are clearly regretting your race choice.

I am not sure why, you can do all the same content. FSI being the best racial for Shamans isn't a big deal. If you don't have it you won't be stopped from doing content.

Just chill out and stop posting false information because you have regrets.
What to tell how someone lost an argument?

1) Their position is bad (yours is awful)
2) They start trying to use your own content because they're intellectually bankrupt and can't come up with their own material.
3) Resorts to disingenuous lies to try to cope with losing (cd288 status for sure)

Keep sub'd to the thread bro, I await eagerly for the continuation of roman tribute level jimmies you're supplying.

Good thing you stick to pve games, because if your forum history is anything similar to how you play in-game, you'd get styled on there too.

Old 02-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What to tell how someone lost an argument?

1) Their position is bad (yours is awful)
2) They start trying to use your own content because they're intellectually bankrupt and can't come up with their own material.
This is a good guide for people reading your posts.

I have provided a lot more evidence for my position than you have, and you need to resort to making bad memes to try and save face.

Your comment about the source code is also nonsense. P99 is based on EQEMU code. If you want to claim the P99 code is different, you need to provide evidence. You can look at the github for attack.cpp all the way back to before P99 came out. The code NEVER had special code for auto-interrupt after a stun resist. You will need to provide patch notes or P99 developer comments showing discussions about FSI to even begin to make the claim that P99's code has changed for FSI.