Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 01:29 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my group was still there and active. This was our group. I didnt "steal" anything.
You threw a Tantrum. Yes they split off and stayed at the camp. BUT you nullified any claim that you had the moment you left came with your 55 mage just to kill the spawn. You have NO reason to sit there as a 55 mage to take the spawn or KS. If you paged same time as them there would of been a better argument, instead you swapped.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:30 AM
Banned

The ones who stole the camp from us were fine, they continued to play. I was, for some reason, banned for 7 days? By Visceryn. I guess getting your camp stolen from you is ok, but trying to keep it is a big fat NO-NO- Visceryn
Old 01-09-2023, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkennewbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You threw a Tantrum. Yes they split off and stayed at the camp. BUT you nullified any claim that you had the moment you left came with your 55 mage just to kill the spawn. You have NO reason to sit there as a 55 mage to take the spawn or KS. If you paged same time as them there would of been a better argument, instead you swapped.
First of all, we had people at the camp who stayed there. So nobody "left" the camp. We were there the entire time. They came in and stole the camp.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:32 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ones who stole the camp from us were fine, they continued to play. I was, for some reason, banned for 7 days? By Visceryn. I guess getting your camp stolen from you is ok, but trying to keep it is a big fat NO-NO- Visceryn
.. Who was the party leader of original party?
Old 01-09-2023, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Ya'll need jesus.

Lucky for you he comin.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkennewbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.. Who was the party leader of original party?
I dont know, it bounced around a few times while people came and left over the 6+ hours we were there, why?
Old 01-09-2023, 01:36 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
I dont know, it bounced around a few times while people came and left over the 6+ hours we were there, why?
So the leader left, remake group. Left you as leader?

So all people involved own camped just 2 groups?
Old 01-09-2023, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
So the leader left, remake group. Left you as leader?

So all people involved own camped just 2 groups?

You know how you join an exp group? And play for hours? And some members leave, and some join? That's what happened. Group was never remade..... not sure what you're trying to get at here.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completely Justified Ban.

You had a problem.

You handled it wrong.

The first line of conflict resolution on p99 is players working it out themselves. This resolves 95% of conflicts.

Instead, You brought in your 55 mage which could dominate the entire zone, effectively becoming the kill stealer yourself. When you logged off, you relinquished any rights to any mobs.

1 week ban is a slap on the wrist for this offense. You basically got mad at someone and then went home, got a gun, returned to the scene and murdered someone.

Enjoy your time off.
Sounds like you didn’t read a single word of his post. The other people clearly were not willing to “work anything out” and deserved what they got when he brought his 55 mage
Old 01-09-2023, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you didn’t read a single word of his post. The other people clearly were not willing to “work anything out” and deserved what they got when he brought his 55 mage
thank you, i felt like I was taking fuckin crazy pills