Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Skeleton

Sorry Nilbog , i missed it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and yeah , 44 pets are Conjuration: Earth , etc. not lesser minor or greater.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Skeleton

and last question , when we can expect this patch ?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure what you're trying to say.
The fix that came in classic, each tier got at least 1 pet on merchant, 44 was fire
Old 11-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fix that came in classic, each tier got at least 1 pet on merchant, 44 was fire
That should still happen on the May 99 patch
Old 11-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add to the dilema, i went and tried the 34 combine which is trivial at 122 with 105 skill.

It did not just fail. The message we get is you lack the skill to combine.
That's the message for a failed combine for any tradeskill dude....

"You lacked the skills to fashion the items together."

At your skill level you had a 0.65% success rate to make that spell... pretty low.
Even "trivial" does not mean "low failure" chance, it just means you won't get skill ups.
You need a skill of around 135 to make a level 34 spell with max 95% chance success rate, which requires level 42. That kinda sucks and means that if you wanna make your own spells you're gonna have to eat some failures, but that is classic.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the message for a failed combine for any tradeskill dude....

"You lacked the skills to fashion the items together."

At your skill level you had a 0.65% success rate to make that spell... pretty low.
Even "trivial" does not mean "low failure" chance, it just means you won't get skill ups.
You need a skill of around 135 to make a level 34 spell with max 95% chance success rate, which requires level 42. That kinda sucks and means that if you wanna make your own spells you're gonna have to eat some failures, but that is classic.
Yesterday i was getting: you have failed to fashioned ... blue message.
Maybe 105 was just too low
Old 11-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by john83 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and last question , when we can expect this patch ?
based off my experience with patches, they are far and few inbetween and happen in batches, like IP exemptions. i say maybe 1-3 months.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 11-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
based off my experience with patches, they are far and few inbetween and happen in batches, like IP exemptions. i say maybe 1-3 months.
Hopefully its not just a fluke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But i have no idea what it takes to implement such a change. Would be nice to be able to progress mages are slowly getting to 40 (not 50 like other classes...) but you know, according to these forums MAges are so powerful that blue server is 95% mages...

Funny how mages are only coth bitches on blue. Too powerful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

I think they can edit merchant spells w/o even restarting the server. This may be in sooner than the next patch.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by randal.flagg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they can edit merchant spells w/o even restarting the server. This may be in sooner than the next patch.
It would be great i am way past my time to have a new pet and out of mats. Evn 34 would be pretty low now.
Closed Thread