Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnikins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was new to Blue server. One of the main reasons for choosing the Blue server was so I could participate in Sleepers Tomb raids with the hopes of seeing some legitimate legendary item drops like Salendrite dagger and the Scepter of Destruction.

I found out a few days ago that a guild had awakened the sleeper back in 2016 effectively ending anyone else from doing this content. Forever.

It's disheartening to know that people would choose to do something that has no purpose other than spite of fellow players.

Sleepers Tomb should have a reset so people who want to play on Blue will have the opportunity to do the farthest reaches of the content on Velious.
Come play on green! Velious has not even been released yet... F R E S H !
Old 12-16-2019, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Their to busy crying about Blue
Old 12-16-2019, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

They're too busy to do what?
Old 12-16-2019, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

RIP literacy
Old 12-16-2019, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

Im glad you use grammerly
Old 12-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you lack warder loot
This is thread is what you were born for.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnikins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was new to Blue server. One of the main reasons for choosing the Blue server was so I could participate in Sleepers Tomb raids with the hopes of seeing some legitimate legendary item drops like Salendrite dagger and the Scepter of Destruction.

I found out a few days ago that a guild had awakened the sleeper back in 2016 effectively ending anyone else from doing this content. Forever.

It's disheartening to know that people would choose to do something that has no purpose other than spite of fellow players.

Sleepers Tomb should have a reset so people who want to play on Blue will have the opportunity to do the farthest reaches of the content on Velious.
I must warn you, its a very very high risk you miss it on green/teal also. Only the most hardcore raiders in the must succesful(s) will get a chance on SoD and Salendrite dagger. When farm is done, and competition rises the nr 1 guild will kill warders and release sleeper to ruin content for opposing guild.

P99 community is really not as nice as community was back at live, unfortunatly. So sorry poster, unless your top 1% neckbeard you will not get what you want.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must warn you, its a very very high risk you miss it on green/teal also. Only the most hardcore raiders in the must succesful(s) will get a chance on SoD and Salendrite dagger. When farm is done, and competition rises the nr 1 guild will kill warders and release sleeper to ruin content for opposing guild.

P99 community is really not as nice as community was back at live, unfortunatly. So sorry poster, unless your top 1% neckbeard you will not get what you want.
I'd say most people have as good a chance to get warder loot on Green/Teal as there is a chance to convince devs to reset sleeper on Blue.

That is to say: Little to none.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Now would be the best time for them to respawn warders since AG & Riot already have a ST rotation, would be easy to just rotate each week to ensure that the Sleeper isn't woken again
Old 12-16-2019, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the best items you can't get anymore not counting no drops?

Looks like just the monk fungi robe and this thing-

https://wiki.project1999.com/Smolder
Is Smolder actually good? Cool graphic or something?
Closed Thread