Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that there are people who think covid is fake tells me the public school system failed. The fact that people think covid is a greater risk to them than a slew of other illnesses we're exposed to every day tells me that common sense has failed. The fact that there are parents brainwashing their children into thinking covid is going to kill them tells me that parenting has failed.

The next generation is going be to worse than this zoomer generation.
Super narrow thing to zoom in on. You're an ignorant boomer.

I happen to revile the covid death count because we continue to enforce a "flexible labor market" as it climbs, even as we spend to bail out the aristocracy. We coerce people into spreading the disease while cushioning others, so yes, it is 180,000 dead murdered Americans and that upsets me severely.

I do not claim that it's that much more dangerous than the flu, except that it gives me the creeps because I believe it is possible that it is a bioweapon / implants a marker sequence for targeting a future engineered plague / etc. Keep in mind the Chinese haven't been broadly infected, while we have. I am a molecular biologist so I think about biowarfare and security in that regard. Surely you must admit that we are extremely vulnerable to a bioweapon compared with that society. Remember 9/11, which killed barely any people, and how we changed society to protect ourselves? See anything not adding up here?

Most likely, though, this is just bat flu, and it is not that big a deal; just 180,000 more dead Americans killed by avarice, most of whom would have been too stupid to even vote in a direction that would have protected theirself. I am just insane and love you stupid murderous idiots anyway so it makes me upset.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-02-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Old 09-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that there are people who think covid is fake tells me the public school system failed. The fact that people think covid is a greater risk to them than a slew of other illnesses we're exposed to every day tells me that common sense has failed. The fact that there are parents brainwashing their children into thinking covid is going to kill them tells me that parenting has failed.

The next generation is going be to worse than this zoomer generation.
It is known that covid poses severe risk mostly to the well seasoned. We just have to cloak it in noise or people will get out their forks.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super narrow thing to zoom in on. You're an ignorant boomer.
How many people you know personally died of covid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is known that covid poses severe risk mostly to the well seasoned.
I can not argue with this. As all illness poses serious risk to them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Coronavirus is completely fake. Did u guys know you call it covid now? Gay. Pull yourself together Baler
Old 09-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coronavirus is completely fake. Did u guys know you call it covid now? Gay. Pull yourself together Baler
it's the flu am I right? (bad joke?)
I believe through research that covid is in fact real but was an over reaction due to miss information early in it's spread..

Then again I know about the common cold so I wash my hands with soap and hot water. Try to social distance normally because of aids/hiv and scabbies.
Last edited by Baler; 09-02-2020 at 04:18 PM..
Old 09-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

People get sick it diesnt have to be a boogey man
Old 09-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how we build antibodies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
How many people you know personally died of covid?
I know a man in his 30s who went to the ICU and intubated. He lived. He's a smoker, though, so I know it doesn't count.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It does have to be a boogeyman.

Honor your ancestors.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Banned

fuck em kill em remember that movie where the elderly swedes jump off the cliff to spare the GDP of the village?
Closed Thread