Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not wrong, we cannot print money in the long run
You might prove correct, but the elites you worship now don't seem to care. Why are you mad about pocs and gender instead of them? Is it because "they are the reason we can't talk about the elites"? Or is it you who is the reason why not, tex mex?
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-02-2020 at 04:42 PM..
Old 09-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not wrong, we cannot print money in the long run
I think it follows from the fact that taxes aren't about revenue collection that we can

Yours was probably a neat idea 50 years ago I guess
Old 09-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's crap rhetoric; don't weigh these people down with complexity. Give them some words they can work with like "good" and "bad". You can whisper the rest in my ear please.
it is what it is.

any given economic base affords several potential configurations of superstructure. an information war is a war for the temporally invariant information structures that comprise it. we are living through a phase change in the economic base due both to its internal contradictions and active destabilization efforts by the ruling class, causing the old superstructure to decohere and lose stability. opportunities to exert direct control shaping the superstructure appear. information war breaks out. potential superstructures phase in and out of existence. as intrinsic dynamics and information warfare causes decoherence to individual structures, class interests take on a shifting fractal evolution over time reflecting those unstable information structures. you can only hope to appreciate it and lmao at it really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that there are people who think covid is fake tells me the public school system failed. The fact that people think covid is a greater risk to them than a slew of other illnesses we're exposed to every day tells me that common sense has failed. The fact that there are parents brainwashing their children into thinking covid is going to kill them tells me that parenting has failed.

The next generation is going be to worse than this zoomer generation.
all the systems are failing. ppl are picking up on the resultant corruption, and ascribing all of it to whatever caused the first instance their dumb monkey brains saw. they get mad and blame the minorities or the jews or the rednecks or blm or dems or republicans or the qanon tier garbage lesser classes are cooking up. whatever fell on their soft baby heads to make them, personally, cry, until the next thing falls on their soft baby heads.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

So you know what's going on but you're too smart to say it. Cool got it What fell on your soft baby head besides being gay and fat and poor
Old 09-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

tfw you get its just been laid all out and you have no idea what you're looking at

lol
Old 09-02-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it follows from the fact that taxes aren't about revenue collection that we can

Yours was probably a neat idea 50 years ago I guess
The money printing or a one time investment at birth replacing social security for a fraction of the cost. I’m right about both, but I’m curious about an Irish / Italian telling a persian about money. Do share
Old 09-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tfw you get its just been laid all out and you have no idea what you're looking at

lol
Tfw when you think youre super high iq but everyone thinks you're an idiot(I'm everyone)

If you can't summarize what you are trying to say no one cares and you probably don't know
Old 09-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

my brain is a perfectly smooth and imperturbable orb.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Negative interest rates inc
Old 09-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The money printing or a one time investment at birth replacing social security for a fraction of the cost. I’m right about both, but I’m curious about an Irish / Italian telling a persian about money. Do share
The money printing. Taxes are about promoting behavior, not revenue. Money isnt real unless the men with weapons say it is.

Your idea is cheap enough(170b/year) to be worth trying. Who gets vested tho?
Closed Thread