Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-27-2023, 09:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

How do I add my SMS number to my Forum account?
Old 04-27-2023, 10:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello again! I have not played in 3 years and would like to do so again. However, I don't remember my loginaccount password. When I select "Reset Password" and click on Continue, I get an error message. I clicked on SMS Verification thinking that's where I add my SMS number but thought wrong. I'd rather not creating another loginaccount since my husband plays as well and would prefer not to go through the petition process. Is there a way to add an SMS number to my Forum account? If not, then I'll just create another account and go through the petition process.

Any guidance is much appreciated. Peace out!
Old 04-28-2023, 03:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Not sure what to do

Not sure what my serveraccount password is so I tried to reset it with SMS verification. It gave a message saying "invalid" when I put my number in and now its saying my phone number is blacklisted. Its a legit phone and not voip or anything like that so not sure what the problem was. I dont know what to do from here, is there anyway to recover my account? Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1nTheDude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what my serveraccount password is so I tried to reset it with SMS verification. It gave a message saying "invalid" when I put my number in and now its saying my phone number is blacklisted. Its a legit phone and not voip or anything like that so not sure what the problem was. I dont know what to do from here, is there anyway to recover my account? Thanks in advance for any help.
This just happened to me as well. Did you hear of a fix?
Old 05-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just happened to me as well. Did you hear of a fix?
I got the same blacklisted error message after entering mine and my wife's numbers. Any way to get this fixed? I need a password reset for my game login server.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Large Rat

Default Is there any way to update/change the SMS number?

When I try to setup SMS verification to reset server login password, it says I already attached an SMS number. I am sure my number has changed since I setup that SMS number. Is there any way to change it?
Old 05-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

It shows "You have successfully added an SMS Verficiation Number to your account."

I am not sure how to proceed as I cannot remember my password. Looking for some help and it seems other people are having similar issues. I assume this is related to the breach. Thank you in advanced.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:22 AM
Large Rat

Thank Karana I found my password amongst the files I scraped from a hard drive that crashed several months ago. I came very close to reclaiming my old phone number on a new line just to recover this account. I will never misplace or forget the server login pw again.
Old 05-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

I too am getting:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

when I click "continue" trying to reset my loginserver account passwords
Old 05-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi guys.
I'm getting the same error when trying to reset the loginserver passwords:

I have a valid phone number linked to my forum's account
Any update on this ? Thanks