Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Default Field of Bone

My first time in Kunark and I'm wondering what are items to go after, quests to do...

On Green I sarted couple of Gnomes and there is easy, I know the steps:

- skeletons for cloth armor and bone chips for Quest XP
- CB belts for XP and Tatered armour
- minotaures drops ~3 platina per axes
- sisters bandids in LF for lots of platina

What should I focus on in Field of Bone for first 15 levels? I noticed some Skeletons wear shields that sells for 1 platina. Cool, have already enough money for at least lvl 5 spells, maybe even lvl 9 spells. (plus several stacks of bone chips, yay!)

Speaking of shields, they have Iksar in their name, but my Iksar can't wear them since it is Necro, what injustice! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But what else should I focus on? What are 'must do' quests and 'must do' NPC's?
Since I'm on Red, no worry about area being crowded, I have no competition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: Actually, I'm asking for any Kunark starting zone, what I should not miss out on?
Last edited by pivo; 12-11-2020 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

You should focus on getting into Kurn’s Tower as fast as possible and you should avoid even touching a single badger until you leave that place. Its skeleton heaven but if you ruin your badger faction it’ll suck for a necro. Farm those skels until they green out.

After that move into the Dalnir brutes in WW those guys are fake scowlers and non-social and drop tons of gems they’re all around level 22 to 25.

The Giants in the same zone in that fort are also great and you can feed on the goblins they have their own fort by the shore.

Definitely do your trainer class quest it’s really nice headgear

What you should do also is roll an Iksar necromancer on Green and join the Iksar guild they have tons of necros you can get every single kunark necro answered quick.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 12-12-2020 at 02:39 AM..
Old 12-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should focus on getting into Kurn’s Tower as fast as possible and you should avoid even touching a single badger until you leave that place. Its skeleton heaven but if you ruin your badger faction it’ll suck for a necro. Farm those skels until they green out.

After that move into the Dalnir brutes in WW those guys are fake scowlers and non-social and drop tons of gems they’re all around level 22 to 25.

The Giants in the same zone in that fort are also great and you can feed on the goblins they have their own fort by the shore.

What you should do also is roll an Iksar necromancer on Green and join the Iksar guild they have tons of necros you can get every single kunark necro answered quick.
All great advice
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ha, didn't even know there is an Ixsar guild on green, great idea, will definitely do, thanks. (My Ixsar may stay level 1 on green though lol)

I have read about not killing a Badger on wiki, you confirmed it, thanks, and didn't know the rest, so thank you a lot for all the info, very appreciated. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2020, 05:49 AM
Sarnak

Default Kurn's Tower

Quote:
You should focus on getting into Kurn’s Tower as fast as possible and you should avoid even touching a single badger until you leave that place.
Looking at: http://wiki.project1999.com/Kurn%27s_Tower it says: "Level of Monsters: 10-25" What is comfortable level to enter as clumsy & bad player? Lvl 10 or should I wait until 12 to get new set of spells?

edit
ahh, forgot, going to create lvl1 iksar on green right now and join iksar guild for questions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by pivo; 12-17-2020 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-17-2020, 06:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking at: http://wiki.project1999.com/Kurn%27s_Tower it says: "Level of Monsters: 10-25" What is comfortable level to enter as clumsy & bad player? Lvl 10 or should I wait until 12 to get new set of spells?
Did some asking around, looks like lvl 10 should be ok. Hope badgers stay friendly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by pivo; 12-17-2020 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-12-2020, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Everything Bellamy said!

Old 12-18-2020, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything Bellamy said!
Old 12-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Cabilis_Starting_Guide

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm ashamed to admit, I have this page in my bookmarks, and using it several times, but... just for a map. I didn't even realized, that it is actually a guide. Ouch! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Curscale Armor my next goal, thank you!
Last edited by pivo; 12-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Closed Thread