Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno why people lump religion being against something and hate together, you can love the person and hate the sin. They aren’t inclusive. Just like it’s your right to say fuck off to religion, it’s their right to say fuck off to the sin. I’m not a religious person but no need to bash folks that are. I live down south where most folks it’s a way of life , even if they are against things they feel are a sin doesn’t mean they don’t love them as a person. Roll tide I love all y’all.
"living in sin" is what I was doing as a sad, mad, balding homosexual. I transitioned to rejoin society and refill my heart and spirit. I take issue with the notion that seeking treatment and integration into larger society is a sin. But I am willing to accept religious ppl who'll accept me either way.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"living in sin" is what I was doing as a sad, mad, balding homosexual. I transitioned to rejoin society and refill my heart and spirit. I take issue with the notion that seeking treatment and integration into larger society is a sin. But I am willing to accept religious ppl who'll accept me either way.
Never said it was a sin, who am I to judge. What I said was most folks religious folks that say whatever you are doing is a sin, isn’t saying they hate you. They may disagree with the sin but they still love you. That’s the whole point of religion. Sure there is extremes but so there is on left/right/etc too.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question for OP and others in this thread: why do you care so much?

How does a transgendered persons' existence negatively affect your life?

Religion against it? We live in America, freedom of religion and freedom from it. Fuck you.

Going to rape your kids in a bathroom? Hetero males commit most rapes, you're literally creating a boogeyman to suit your narrative

Here's one I heard the other day "it's popular right now and kids have phases and it will teach them to mutilate their bodies and be transgender and they will regret cutting their dicks off in 20 years". Ok yes kids are fucking stupid and will follow most anything, but when anything is hyped up by folks that children look up to (ie usually their parents) they're going to be naturally curious. It's the parents who have the ultimate power over this, because there's a way to discuss things with your child, and there's a way not to. Sorry you have bad parents / have failed as a parent.

It's 2020, we're only having discussion about human sexuality and gender because people literally are empty inside and have nothing else going for them in their lives. I say the same thing about folks who create drama, gossip, etc. Your life is empty if you have to focus outward like that. Focus on science, the world has way too many problems to solve as it is. Your moral crusade against trans people isn't fooling me.
I don't want to bully anyone or deride them for who they are. In a free country you can do whatever you want, within a very slim set of caveats. However allowing biological men who transition to compete in women's sports is completely unfair to biological women, and I haven't yet heard a good argument against that. People were calling for the pitchforks on JK rowling for basically making this argument. I think everyone makes a lot of hay out of opposing or supporting transgender rights, and like most things the insanity is always found at the margins.
Banned

word [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to bully anyone or deride them for who they are. In a free country you can do whatever you want, within a very slim set of caveats. However allowing biological men who transition to compete in women's sports is completely unfair to biological women, and I haven't yet heard a good argument against that. People were calling for the pitchforks on JK rowling for basically making this argument. I think everyone makes a lot of hay out of opposing or supporting transgender rights, and like most things the insanity is always found at the margins.
i think trans women who are competing in women's sports leagues are psychotic, FWIW. we just need to add categories and have a trans league -- MTF and FTM. but I think largely this argument is brought up as a proxy for hatred. Joe Rogan has nothing to say about trans women but this, ever. In reality it's just a little point of social confusion and points to the awful leadership of your leagues.

btw, Rowling is a transphobe for reasons beyond this. Just so you know. So if you saw her getting drilled for this, it's because she alrdy has heat on her for being a nasty bitch.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 06:52 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think trans women who are competing in women's sports leagues are psychotic, FWIW. we just need to add categories and have a trans league -- MTF and FTM. but I think largely this argument is brought up as a proxy for hatred. Joe Rogan has nothing to say about trans women but this, ever. In reality it's just a little point of social confusion and points to the awful leadership of your leagues.

btw, Rowling is a transphobe for reasons beyond this. Just so you know. So if you saw her getting drilled for this, it's because she alrdy has heat on her for being a nasty bitch.
I completely agree that a trans league makes sense, I'd like to see that happen. And I'm sure it's used as a proxy for hatred by some people, but it's also a legitimate point. Women matter too, and JK rowling was excoriated as a hateful hitler youth for suggesting as much. I think Joe brings it up because he's an athlete and is disturbed by women's sports potentially being made irrelevant, and otherwise wishes transgender people godspeed in living their lives how they see fit. It's not necessarily bad that it's the only thing he brings up.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if 50 years from now, people will look back on a video like this with utter disbelief?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPlfnzgU0Zo

Again, Imagine being so narcistic that you feel you are entitled to compete in the womens division of sports, merely because you no longer identify was a man anymore.

To echo you, I do think a different league should be set up, but only one league. Its called open league where there are no doping tests, no rules, any gender goes.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Trans ppl don't need any leagues to make room for them.

We can make our own. There's enough of us. It's rude AF when people demand something without at least giving it their own shot.

Womans sports isn't high on my list even though I like athletics. We got so many other things to do. And we can start by helping other ppl understand us. At least.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-12-2020 at 07:16 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To echo you, I do think a different league should be set up, but only one league. Its called open league where there are no doping tests, no rules, any gender goes.
Why? That sounds more like cyborg performance league than a league for legit transgender people. T-dopers would dominate, so nah bad idea and i presume written with animus
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 07:41 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 07:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread