Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suggest you give it another shot. It’s the greatest TV show ever made.
True Detective season 1 was the greatest series ever made. Sopranos is up there though. At least top 5. I really don't know what kind of person doesn't enjoy the Sopranos because this is the first time I'm hearing about such an individual.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True Detective season 1 was the greatest series ever made. Sopranos is up there though. At least top 5. I really don't know what kind of person doesn't enjoy the Sopranos because this is the first time I'm hearing about such an individual.
Oh yeah dude TD season one was fantastic. It’s too bad the other 2 didn’t live up to the first. I’ve never been threatened for liking a TV show before lol, that’s a first.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-12-2020, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you on true detective season 1. The greatest show I have ever seen

I didn’t watch season 2, I heard it was garbage.

Season 3 was alright, but the ending was less sinister than I had hoped for.