Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 02:34 AM
Banned

Sucker punches are the only tool in the toolbox of the pussy coward. You don't get to claim you won a fight if your opponent didn't know he or she was even in a fight.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my younger college dorm days I was bullied pretty hard by these two dudes that were friends with my roommates. One of them was doing some next level verbal and physical abuse. He was one of the most evil persons I had ever met. There was a train that would go by close to campus. Him and some friends decided one night they were going to get hammered and jump on it. Dude ends up slipping off of the train and getting run over by it (lol). Karma at its finest.

Anyways, that and some other experiences really molded the person I am today. I ended up joining the army, bulking up a bit, and body building pretty consistently until present. Not too many people if any are going to be bullying me these days. And I don't tolerate anyone getting bullied around me, whether I know you or not. I've stuck up for and put myself in harms way many times to stick up for the little guy because I know how it feels to be helpless.

You should not want to be fighting anyone, you should want to be protecting them, even if they are libtards or trumptards.
that's crazy. I was robbed by a black football kid at school and he also died, went facefirst into oncoming semi for no apparent reason.

I've never been in a fight but ive committed domestic violence vs ppl way bigger n stronger than me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] shameful but i'm doing better with it now. I think basically anyone could beat me in a fight if they were in life or death mode, I can only lift like 20 pounds.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's crazy. I was robbed by a black football kid at school and he also died, went facefirst into oncoming semi for no apparent reason.

I've never been in a fight but ive committed domestic violence vs ppl way bigger n stronger than me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] shameful but i'm doing better with it now. I think basically anyone could beat me in a fight if they were in life or death mode, I can only lift like 20 pounds.
domestic violence??!
Old 11-13-2020, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
domestic violence??!
yesss well what happened is I lost the use of both of my hands and became deeply upset. I started acting out like a teenager trying to strangle myself and whatnot and fighting my males when they moved to stop me. In the end my hands seem to be coming back so it was all pretty stupid and gay.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucker punches are the only tool in the toolbox of the pussy coward. You don't get to claim you won a fight if your opponent didn't know he or she was even in a fight.
Spoken like someone who has never been in a fight.

The best outcome in a fight is not getting chinned and 99% of the time that means either running away (tricky depending on situation) or getting the first hit in (often followed by the former).

Source: I'm a nightclub bouncer. I see a lot of this.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-13-2020, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

Slight correction... I saw a lot of this. Damn plague.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-13-2020, 03:43 AM
Banned

OK theaetatus, smart nightclub bouncer, you have my attention. Let's see a photo of you. I'll trade you.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Hi... Why? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-13-2020, 04:11 AM
Banned

because I have you pegged for an attractive poster, obviously!
Old 11-13-2020, 04:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like someone who has never been in a fight.

The best outcome in a fight is not getting chinned and 99% of the time that means either running away (tricky depending on situation) or getting the first hit in (often followed by the former).

Source: I'm a nightclub bouncer. I see a lot of this.
Yeah not losing is always great.
Closed Thread