Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

Why do I always seem to get to the docks right after the boat just departed?
Old 12-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

stop ruining quests on a 50 year old elf simulator because of EPeen and 1 guys ego

It is realllly petty. As if 2020 wasn't hard enough on humanity and didn't make enough people question anything.

I feel like the CIA is paying u to ruin elf lives.

also make red the classic server so these blubies and greenies can get on with their lives taking turns at the 50% gnoll scrolls.
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-10-2020 at 11:55 AM..
Old 12-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you got it backwards. I had this idea for a long time and yellow text is not the driver. If you check my sig, you'll see I kind of like to play the game outside the "box". I create my own goals and achievements.

Try setting some goals and achievements in real life and stop looking for ways to abuse a 2 0 year old game
Sorry to hear your level of productivity is so low you think having goals in multiple areas of life is a pipedream and mutually exclusive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsip
guys, check out how good i am at abusing emulator mechanics in 2020
It's like when someone solves the Rubik's cube and say, "Wow that's amazing" then they explain there solutions to common Rubik's problems you can learn and memorize. You response to this amazing info you never knew before: "Oh, that's all."

I found the fastest way to go 1-60 from when you roll a toon to *DING* 60.

You're welcome

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (97.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to hear your level of productivity is so low you think having goals in multiple areas of life is a pipedream and mutually exclusive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's like when someone solves the Rubik's cube and say, "Wow that's amazing" then they explain there solutions to common Rubik's problems you can learn and memorize. You response to this amazing info you never knew before: "Oh, that's all."

I found the fastest way to go 1-60 from when you roll a toon to *DING* 60.

You're welcome

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting on the video proof that you found this
Old 12-10-2020, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] No pen, no paper, no toon switching. 21st century baby.

Also, I think this person missed the joke. I am starting to think the average joe lacks a sense of humor, whose mind must be prompted by a primetime TV laugh track.
no toon switching? so how did you verify on multiple toons? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's the difference between 'pen & calc' and 'excel' - i'm obviously using excel as well dude - you're missing the point so much it hurts ^^;

and the old "it's a joke" defence will not work come on, you have started like 12 threads about this and you've been talking about this constantly for over 6 weeks now, you are being completely obsessed and obliterated by all this, you're in complete meltdown mode. i am the one suggesting you actually & finally get the irony and start laughing together with us, instead of just being laughed at. nobody really cares but you here. most people commenting aren't even playing the game xD
Old 12-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting on the video proof that you found this
Might do one. Might not. Could be the Devs cheated everyone out of a great video.

If you're curious, go to Edverd Tommels in SQ and DM me on Discord with any name from "Scrollzaa to Scrollzz" -- example: Scrollzmq. That's 676 possible name combinations. I have them all. I'll log on a mule with that name and show you some gnoll scrolls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe skip Scrollzza to Scrollzzz. I used those for testing, but the other 650 options are available.

You can check Wiki to see how much exp people got. I ran all the numbers. I had enough lightstones / greater lightstones to take an IKS NEC 1-28 then enough scrolls to go 28-60... until this change. Would have taken 4-7 hours. No one could go faster than this using a different method.

LevelUpLarry might have helped produce the video. Could have been a cool video. Maybe I'll write a simple thread detailing "what could have been."

I'm sure I'll find some use for these scrolls.

Quote:
no toon switching? so how did you verify on multiple toons?
what's the difference between 'pen & calc' and 'excel' - i'm obviously using excel as well dude - you're missing the point so much it hurts ^^;

and the old "it's a joke" defence will not work come on, you have started like 12 threads about this and you've been talking about this constantly for over 6 weeks now, you are being completely obsessed and obliterated by all this, you're in complete meltdown mode. i am the one suggesting you actually & finally get the irony and start laughing together with us, instead of just being laughed at. nobody really cares but you here. most people commenting aren't even playing the game xD
Excel keeps track of which toons have which scrolls. No need to log in. Not melting down, but I appreciate a good imagination. Maybe your projecting your own "if I was in his situation I would be X."

Google PeeWee Herman. Then you may begin to learn more of who is the legend "Mannastone" who also just so happens to be on a big adventure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That's all the info you get.

People either get the joke and laugh with me, or don't get the joke and I laugh at them and at my own joke by myself. It's a win-win.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 12-10-2020 at 01:49 PM..
Old 12-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Large Bat

"Classic isn't 50 accounts."

Rain Man Manastone is sad.

Sorry your pixel exploit was blocked by the GMS.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Jeeeeez dude.....
Old 12-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Classic isn't 50 accounts."

Rain Man Manastone is sad.

Sorry your pixel exploit was blocked by the GMS.
Haha, 50 accounts. I guess there's 3 kinds of people in this world: those who can do math and those who can't.

1) No exploit.
2) Don't blame GMs. This was a Dev decision.

Linguistic laziness I tell ya!
Old 12-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Default What's the big deal?

I guess I don't understand what the problem is with what Castle wants to do. If they're having fun stockpiling scrolls for months ahead of time so that they can turn them in all at once, why not just let them? It doesn't hurt anyone else, and it is honestly kind of interesting in an OMG OCD sort of way. Even them making dozens or hundreds of alt accounts to store the scrolls on isn't any sort of inconvenience for anyone, since the process to create accounts is all automated.

On the other hand, eliminating quest xp for an entire month really felt like a gut punch to those of us that have just started playing. CB belts, gnoll fangs, bone chips, etc. are all a nice way to either gain a few extra levels by turning them in or gain some decent early plat by selling them to others. Starting a new elf in the Greater Faydark and being told that CB belts are worthless really doesn't feel very classic or fun to me.

Literally no one is hurt letting Castle and others like him do massive amounts of quest turn ins, and lots of regular, low level casual players are hurt by disabling a fairly significant source of experience and plat. They only people who might, might be put out by it are the ones grinding and poop socking in an attempt to be first level 60 or first to loot thing X from mob Y or whatever. And those people just remind me of the losers who scramble put "First Post!" at the beginning of a thread, crowing about an utterly meaningless accomplishment that no one else cares one whit about.

Honestly, every time another [Achievement!] notification pops up in my chat box, I cringe. It's so very lame. I'm rather disappointed that quest experience was disabled in order to coddle and enable such inanity. The fact that I can't turn them off just bums me out.
Closed Thread