Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the he dies oh well (LOL)
-murica
Well, no. Right now we're just figuring out who pays. We'll eventually circle back to Jimjams point but for now let's agree to a little evil.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

If only Jib was in charge we would be sitting at 4,000 deaths.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

well I'm not going to go looking through this massive thread for your posts so I'm going to just go with the easy out in thinking that trump and the dozens of qualified individuals advising him who have the intel and see the whole picture to provide informed input probably know better than a p99 forum quester on how to properly handle a potential epidemic of a slightly more infectious and deadlier version of what is basically the flu (which we do absolutely nothing about besides provide a "flu shot" in which 60,000 people still die from every year on average)

But even if there was a better way it could have been handled you are delusional if you think the democrats would have handled it any better, sorry.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I'm not going to go looking through this massive thread for your posts so I'm going to just go with the easy out in thinking that trump and the dozens of qualified individuals advising him who have the intel and see the whole picture to provide informed input probably know better than a p99 forum quester on how to properly handle a potential epidemic of a slightly more infectious and deadlier version of what is basically the flu (which we do absolutely nothing about besides provide a "flu shot" in which 60,000 people still die from every year on average)

But even if there was a better way it could have been handled you are delusional if you think the democrats would have handled it any better, sorry.
They would have dropped the ball early on, but they definitely would have handled it better overall. Say what you will about democrats, literally anything was better than a country so afraid it had 100+ days of national riots and no end in sight to our shut downs, it doesn't get worse than that bud.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

No one "Handled" The pandemic in any way at all

Testing failed up until a month ago, results were inconsistent , wrong and pointless

No sanitizing programs for almost all business in america, every man for themself

no formal training on products

Everyone selling them is just trying to make money ( Me Basically )

1 year later, still not 1 thing done for covid
Old 10-23-2020, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Forgot to add supply chain complete collapse when china stopped shipping us bottles, gallon jugs, spray cans etc because they wanted them and they did not have a high enough value to bother with when it came down to it

blame democrats, unions, lazy workers and no factories in the US

and people vote for joe biden, Losers !

Sad !
Old 10-23-2020, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting on TV and telling them it will go away by summer is not handling it well. Telling people that injecting disinfectant only made the economy more uncertain. Demanding states open schools without any action plan on how to do that that makes people feel safe is not handling it well. Making people hate CDC, not handling it well. Making people hate fauci, not handing it well. Saying your own medical experts that publicly disagree with you about masks are wrong, is not handling it well. Any state that did anything that he didn't say they should do he said was wrong, and suggested is a political attack against him.

Part and parcel, trump has taken uncertainty, and made it uncertain.
Aight lol so much of this is wrong but ill keep it short. He never told people to "inject disinfectant" again another liberal media talking point literally go watch the clip and write down his exact words if your listening comprehension is that bad. He said they were "looking into disinfectants and were gonna see if there was some way they can maybe inject it" he didn't literally go up there and say "start injecting yourselves with bleach america". He said he would quote "urge governors to open up schools" and the ACTUAL CDC DIRECTOR agreed with him, watch the fuckin video stop reading media headlines. Its not his job to come up with the action plans for schools reopening.. they come up with the action plan, which they should have already been working on the minute they closed. The part about him "making people hate the CDC" is just flat out wrong I havent heard that from any of the conservatives I know. Same goes for the statement about Dr. Fauci.

The only part of your post I agree with is his fumb'ing on the issue of masks. It seems completely unnecessary to be divided on the issue of masks, they do no harm and even if their effectiveness is up for debate it doesn't hurt to just wear it.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

If I was dictator I would have setup an awesome like 100-110% tax write off for small business that upgraded their shops with a huge list of acceptable sanitation-hvac upgrades and employee's

like, every store should have been able to upgrade the airflow, buy equipment and sanitary stuff, hire employees to maintain sanitation and have them be retroactively payed for with tax write offs or something, stimulus idk, if trump can declare peace and safety in the middle east I can declare that we'd figure out to make this work you people who disagree! But honestly this would be good because it would help businesses with upgrades and help customers feel safe and help people stay employed and we'd have an open economy right now and we'd be just as much danger of economic debt/collapse as we are right now, prove me wrong!
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-23-2020 at 05:02 PM..
Old 10-23-2020, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

ill keep it short

Posts huge wall of text no one is reading
Old 10-23-2020, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

If I was dictator I would have setup an awesome like 100-110% tax write off for small business that upgraded their shops with a huge list of acceptable sanitation-hvac upgrades and employee's

we already have 100% Write offs you just buy inventory and equipment or stuff like this at the end of the year and it offsets profit making it look like you made almost nothing for the year then you get a burst of liquidity first quarter

feels great
Closed Thread