Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's rarely correctly cited as this but a lot of crimes are basically domestic terrorism.

In his case he was attempting to stop people from peacefully protesting by killing them with the intent to dissuade future protests and incite fear.
you are imagining a hole lot of intent into a split-second decision made by a teenager who didn't even kill anybody (a VERY obese woman had a heart attack after being bowled over). Very lame people on both sides.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

it comes down to biden not winning anymore and trump winning everything

problem is half of the people in america are poor and vote democrat because they are stupid
Old 11-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

It's very unfair and extremely funny that Georgia hasn't been called for Trump yet.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it all comes down to Nevada so it seems.

Some food for thought: What's more embarrassing?

1. Losing to Trump in 2016, from Hillary's PoV

or

2. Losing to Biden in 2020, from Trump's PoV
Easily #1, #2 makes sense if it happens its not that surprising. Neither is trump winning, either outcome makes sense to me. But in 2016, I mean the dude's a fuckin muppet character, look at his hands when he talks, the democrats just lost touch with their base because they're dumb.

Honestly this election is kind of embarrassing for the GOP, even if they win. This election should've been a gargantuan landslide. Trump pretty much had the country by the balls but didn't know how to play the end game and screwed himself. He was on cruise control to a second term, Covid was literally an underhand toss for him to knock out of the park.
Sarnak

Which one of you guys is this?

https://twitter.com/BrodyLogan/statu...99928667291648
Old 11-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Id say #2 was pretty surprising, considering we have about 300 pages of he's going to win no matter what here is the science to prove it posts ITT lol

edit: LOL! the new John 3:16!
Old 11-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

if back in March trump had simply said "listen to the scientists and wear a mask" he would have won this election in a landslide
Old 11-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easily #1, #2 makes sense if it happens its not that surprising. Neither is trump winning, either outcome makes sense to me. But in 2016, I mean the dude's a fuckin muppet character, look at his hands when he talks, the democrats just lost touch with their base because they're dumb.

Honestly this election is kind of embarrassing for the GOP, even if they win. This election should've been a gargantuan landslide. Trump pretty much had the country by the balls but didn't know how to play the end game and screwed himself. He was on cruise control to a second term, Covid was literally a underhand toss for him to knock out of the park.
I disagree. Trump has never done anything right in the eyes of the MSM or democrats. Case in point, Trump shuts down travel from China and is called a xenophobe, and then months later is criticized for not shutting down travel sooner.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Game, blouses
Old 11-04-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if back in March trump had simply said "listen to the scientists and wear a mask" he would have won this election in a landslide
Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
100 emoji 1000 emoji 10000 emoji 10000000 emoji etc

I pretty much only voted at all because everyone was calling me a draconian commie and stupid for believing in the fake virus lol

edit: it is 100% the reason I voted, I legit would have sat this one out if not for the rhetoric this year.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-04-2020 at 06:25 PM..
Closed Thread