Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Join Red. Will power level serious players.

Ok I'll bottom line this. Red needs bodies to kill mobs. I have a method that can get people leveled from 5 to 40 within hours(4-5). You can be 55 within a week and 60 by the end of two weeks. YES even WITH PVP.

However, the set up for the 5-40 plvlage is very time consuming to set up. I won't waste my time doing this for people that are just looking to screw around. Unless your part of the blue raid scene already and want a serious attempt elsewhere don't bother asking me. If I have people willing plvlage usually happens on the weekends. Spots MUST be reserved before hand.

Requirements - be level 5. Try to get to mistmoore castle. Don't be uncontactable during the afk leech, if your accidently removed from the group your out of luck and I've wasted my time.

If a raid/guild leader contacts me or my affiliates with a serious desire to move large numbers of people I'll try to arrange something more.

Extra stuff -

Here is what HAS NOT DIED in years literally due to a lack of bodies. NToV (thanks to to the changes on blue red was also altered, don't have the bodies to clear & kill NToV), AoW (not killed for years), Cazic Thule, Tunare (never died), King Tormax/Dain/Yelinak, Ring 10 war, Hoshkar, LtK, Klandi, Sontalak. ST 1her's ROT due to the fact nobody needs them.

Kunark dragons (and the like) are generally killed with the MINIMAL amount of people required. Lodi is like a 3 man smack down.

Is there pvp? yes there is. Is there training? No that just as illegal here as it is on blue. Guild's have been suspended for screwing with the GM's but never for fighting over mobs. If someone IS contesting your mob, guess what, you can usually go pick something else to kill.

You want your epic? Some people from blue just got their druid epic ON THEIR PORT BOT. Shaman tears? We've had up to 5 childs just standing there in fear at one time, their generally killed by accident. The only thing that is still as brutal as ever is the mage epic, the earth staff isn't any more common on red than it is blue (someone has the staffs on pera-farm).
Last edited by Beldan4; 10-21-2020 at 04:06 PM..
Old 10-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I'll bottom line this. Red needs bodies to kill mobs. I have a method that can get people leveled from 5 to 40 within hours(4-5). You can be 55 within a week and 60 by the end of two weeks. YES even WITH PVP.

However, the set up for the 5-40 plvlage is very time consuming to set up. I won't waste my time doing this for people that are just looking to screw around. Unless your part of the blue raid scene already and want a serious attempt elsewhere don't bother asking me. If I have people willing plvlage usually happens on the weekends. Spots MUST be reserved before hand.

Requirements - be level 5. Try to get to mistmoore castle. Don't be uncontactable during the afk leech, if your accidently removed from the group your out of luck and I've wasted my time.

If a raid/guild leader contacts me or my affiliates with a serious desire to move large numbers of people I'll try to arrange something more.

Extra stuff -

Here is what HAS NOT DIED in years literally due to a lack of bodies. NToV (thanks to to the changes on blue red was also altered, don't have the bodies to clear & kill NToV), AoW (not killed for years), Cazic Thule, Tunare (never died), King Tormax/Dain/Yelinak, Ring 10 war, Hoshkar, LtK, Klandi, Sontalak. ST 1her's ROT due to the fact nobody needs them.

Kunark dragons (and the like) are generally killed with the MINIMAL amount of people required. Lodi is like a 3 man smack down.

Is there pvp? yes there is. Is there training? No that just as illegal here as it is on blue. Guild's have been suspended for screwing with the GM's but never for fighting over mobs. If someone IS contesting your mob, guess what, you can usually go pick something else to kill.

You want your epic? Some people from blue just got their druid epic ON THEIR PORT BOT. Shaman tears? We've had up to 5 childs just standing there in fear at one time, their generally killed by accident. The only thing that is still as brutal as ever is the mage epic, the earth staff isn't any more common on red than it is blue (someone has the staffs on pera-farm).
If the four active guilds on the server joined hands and agreed to work together, the monsters you listed would be dead.

Read the replies and whines in that raid suspension thread. You do not want THOSE players on Red. They're obvious bergs. You have good intentions, but I would disagree with trying to recruit people who are suspended due to the inability to work together as adults.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 10-21-2020, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

There are TWO active guilds on red (isn't really high end raid quality), and they can't hold hand because a vast majority were KICKED OUT for legit reasons of the other. If thats what you were referring to.

The reason they won't work together is cause they're greedy for the pixels and hate to share (at least I assume that's the reason). Red has pixels a plenty. What you think of as a problem people I don't think will be a problem here.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are TWO active guilds on red (isn't really high end raid quality), and they can't hold hand because a vast majority were KICKED OUT for legit reasons of the other. If thats what you were referring to.

The reason they won't work together is cause they're greedy for the pixels and hate to share (at least I assume that's the reason). Red has pixels a plenty. What you think of as a problem people I don't think will be a problem here.
Actually I was wrong, there are five guilds, friend. One being the neutral PvP guild that has attacked your guild, mine, and the other two. The other two guilds choose not to participate in the politics of the main two you're referring to. You and I both know each other and want a healthy red server.

I would say what's in the past, is just that, it's in the past. This is a great time for grown men to open a dialogue and try to find common ground. The pixel greed issue you listed is exactly why the people you're attempting to recruit are suspended from raiding on blue. They were so far entrenched in not sharing pixels that the GMs had to step in. Again, you do not want players like that as I feel it makes the politics of red look tame.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 10-21-2020, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

We've already got 20 people from blue and most of them have worked out just fine.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe it's time to dust off my old 50 warrior and 17 or so enchanter
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-21-2020, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
We've already got 20 people from blue and most of them have worked out just fine.
And my original statement was that you do not want to recruit the bergs that are part of the raid suspension. But if you choose to do so, that is your decision. Bringing the most toxic people from blue to red, when things are somewhat civil screams bad idea to me.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Old 10-21-2020, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Also what are the options for non-solo classes for the 50+ range ?

I remember fizzling out on my warrior because I just couldnt solo any farther than 50 once my borrowed fungi was taken back
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 10-21-2020, 05:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also what are the options for non-solo classes for the 50+ range ?

I remember fizzling out on my warrior because I just couldnt solo any farther than 50 once my borrowed fungi was taken back
Is your icon that of a Pokemon posing as an EQ chanter with an epic?

To answer your question, shamans, enchanter, druids, necros, and bards hold their group pretty well for soloing. What playstyles do you enjoy?

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Old 10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your icon that of a Pokemon posing as an EQ chanter with an epic?

To answer your question, shamans, enchanter, druids, necros, and bards hold their group pretty well for soloing. What playstyles do you enjoy?
Yessir , I had it commissioned and I love it

I main enchanter on blue so that's my favorite but I have a 50 warrior over on red already. I couldnt make it to 60 because I borrowed a fungi to solo that far but gave it back so not sure where he could get xp if I pushed for 60 on him
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Closed Thread