Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Rotation 2020.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotation 2020.
Rotations kill server population.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:39 AM
Aviak

If you want rotations, go play wow.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

KWSM is regularly in TOV on earthquakes, and natural respawn. The idea that we "don't compete," because we don't spend 36-48 hours socking the entire slate of 7-day respawns is laughable.

sorry you're super upset about being banned.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotation 2020.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotations kill server population.
Do you even play on Blue?
Old 10-27-2020, 10:00 AM
Aviak

These threads are amazing. Ignore the haters, Prax! Preach.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:01 AM
Aviak

The train on kittens was purely accidental. We just finished pulling HoT minis, call was made to go to DN, so I ran out not knowing west was still dirty. AG/F leadership made many attempts to rectify the situation but Kittens were out for blood, my blood specifically.

This just shows it doesn't matter what guild you are in, when you let small things upset you, you become toxic and make everyone else suffer. Welcome to being toxic Kittens. You could have easily said, thanks for the concession and offer to help rez, we know it was an accident, carry on. And that's it. But you didn't, you forced the issue, wasted officer's time and concessions were not good enough for you. The only thing left was to punish me. You wasted GM time for a frivolous petition contributing to the toxicity. And I wasn't gone for a week, I have other toons to play, so what did your petty petition accomplish? besides help make the server more toxic.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The train on kittens was purely accidental. We just finished pulling HoT minis, call was made to go to DN, so I ran out not knowing west was still dirty. AG/F leadership made many attempts to rectify the situation but Kittens were out for blood, my blood specifically.

This just shows it doesn't matter what guild you are in, when you let small things upset you, you become toxic and make everyone else suffer. Welcome to being toxic Kittens. You could have easily said, thanks for the concession and offer to help rez, we know it was an accident, carry on. And that's it. But you didn't, you forced the issue, wasted officer's time and concessions were not good enough for you. The only thing left was to punish me. You wasted GM time for a frivolous petition contributing to the toxicity. And I wasn't gone for a week, I have other toons to play, so what did your petty petition accomplish? besides help make the server more toxic.
Thanks for circumventing your suspension.

Continue playing poorly. If you didn't know you had agro and that Kittens were in West, you probably should not be allowed in ToV.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Kobold

This is an easy fix and easy to clarify... post the petition and response full with chat/obs to rnf and let people make their own conclusions
Closed Thread