Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else was there to do in 1999 to express/explore being another gender? I can't think of a lot back then
JNCO jeans were kind of like dresses.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mooncats needed to cater to p99's furry RP population.
What's odd is Vah Shir never really appealed to me back then. It wasn't that much later that I got into furry. You know a good furry MMO might do pretty well these days. If only most furries worked and had jobs to you know, pay for it.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Never get tired of the why is there so many of you trannies comments every year or so. You can replace that question with, I’m imagining, any other minority demographic and it’s offensive as fuck. And ~1% of P99 game’s population isn’t... very... many. I feel like any would be too many for some of you.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never get tired of the why is there so many of you trannies comments every year or so. You can replace that question with, I’m imagining, any other minority demographic and it’s offensive as fuck. And ~1% of P99 game’s population isn’t... very... many. I feel like any would be too many for some of you.
I don't mean to be offensive, I just find it to be interesting.

Like being in a room with 7 people who all have exactly 8 toes total.

It's just, what are the odds?
Old 07-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Sure are an awful lot of them colored folk round here lately.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was in Japan and saw 10 black dudes in a small bar, I would think to myself "Weird, that's a lot of black dudes considering this is Japan." I'd think the same if they were white, or all wearing Canadian logging gear, anything.

That wouldn't make me racist. It would make me observant.

I do not hold any ill will towards trans people.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
oh look a tranny that thinks they are as oppressed as black people.

never heard of that before [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mean to be offensive, I just find it to be interesting.

Like being in a room with 7 people who all have exactly 8 toes total.

It's just, what are the odds?
I find it annoying, not offensive. It’s just the privilege of the majority to point out things like that and it is incredibly difficult to ridicule properly. I’m trying.

But if you were the 8th person in that room, would it not be a fair question to ask when did all these 10-toe freaks start coming to our meetings? What are you gonna say back to them? You gonna make fun of their 8 toes? Well 8 toes is normal.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh look a tranny that thinks they are as oppressed as black people.

never heard of that before [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really think people enjoy being a privileged, protected class that they perceive as "oppressed".

As soon as they feel that they're no longer being catering to by groveling idiots, they tend to lose their minds and turn on their own.

Like in London recently...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-44757403
Old 07-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

Boy sure a lot of white males around here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread