Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

Default Calling Droga experts!

We are trying to xp in Droga with our untwinked trio but since we all got kids and what not we need to afk without the risk of roamers/respawn. So where are the known safe spot in this super fun dungeon?

I know of 2 that I have marked on the map but are there more?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg droga.jpg (98.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

On the left side map (the "inner sanctum") directly to the west of #2 there's a safe spot with no roamers. I believe there's actually a mob where you have the red circle, it should be slightly northwest
Old 09-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

If 2 out of 3 of you are at the keyboard, I'm pretty sure you could stick near "5" on the map and just temporary camp where you killed the last group of 2-3 mobs...depends how low you are relative to the zone.

It's a great time in there, spent a lot there on my necro while he was leveling.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the left side map (the "inner sanctum") directly to the west of #2 there's a safe spot with no roamers. I believe there's actually a mob where you have the red circle, it should be slightly northwest
You are probably right, the circle may be a bit off. Thanks for the one you described! Still im hoping to find a spot more to the east side of inner sanctium. Running invis from ent to #2 is a scrary long run hehe
Old 09-03-2018, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 2 out of 3 of you are at the keyboard, I'm pretty sure you could stick near "5" on the map and just temporary camp where you killed the last group of 2-3 mobs...depends how low you are relative to the zone.
Ty Swish but it needs to be a a spot where all of us can afk for a longer period of time...
Old 09-03-2018, 04:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are probably right, the circle may be a bit off. Thanks for the one you described! Still im hoping to find a spot more to the east side of inner sanctium. Running invis from ent to #2 is a scrary long run hehe
https://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of_Shadows

Easy camp and an awesome ring for runs like that. Cast your invis and have that ring ready if it fades in a bad spot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Kobold

Not sure if I'm linking images correctly but there's a safe spot on the ramp to the northwest. To the south of the green circle are 2 static spawns, and to the northeast are 3 or 4 static spawns and a roamer that stops around +1900 west/east, then paths east then bends south. You will see a static spawn around +600, +2050. Park north of him. Sorry if this is the spot that was being described already.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Droga Safe Spot.jpg (71.3 KB, 258 views)
Old 09-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

I’d imagine it would be safe to camp in between the two invis walls near 3 on the inner sanctum map.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d imagine it would be safe to camp in between the two invis walls near 3 on the inner sanctum map.
Invisible walls or illusory walls?
Old 09-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Between 1 and 2, on the left of that tunnel on the OUTSIDE, in the EXACT corner there, I was told is a safespot. I've gone afk for hours there, but I can't recall if I was sneaking/hiding or not (bard). I DO remember that I was playing healsong, so I wasn't "invis". This was almost a year ago though, so my memory isn't crystal clear on the details, but I'm 100% certain on that spot. I found it hard to believe there was a safe spot very near Soothsayer, but I remember it working for me.

Also, if you have any pet classes, it's probably too tight of a corner.