Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Alright, I downloaded the Radiation Defender app on my phone. One of their recent updates show 5G protection is in the works and should be ready by the end of this year. Problem solved.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:30 AM
Banned

I'm not going to use 5g I'll just wait till vultures clean up all the corpses before i go to the beach again
Old 11-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Aviak

Sorry for the misunderstanding to post in here. How stupid, how ignorant, you do not even try to say something senseful, treating me like a enemy.
I think you people live in your little pink cloud, full of ideas and sensations produced by others, and whoever or whatever disturbs you, gets bullied and harassed until hes quiet.

You are really what the big companies need. A product, born to consume.

I bet you are the people they fill our countries up with.
Then let me tell you, you are part of the endgames, you are the solution for capitalism, because it needs people that never think, that just live on the bottom of their animal instincts, full of greed and hunger, greedy to buy the next generation of mobile, running after every hype, and most important: therefore controllable.
You defend all that hurts and destroys people.

Slaves exist since human beings exist, but never they had such a comfortable life, like you have.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, I downloaded the Radiation Defender app on my phone. One of their recent updates show 5G protection is in the works and should be ready by the end of this year. Problem solved.
via what mechanism

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread