Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Harm Touched

Harm Touched

The Blind Fish

Nexii sat at the bar on a high stool. Her legs were crossed over. One of her boots tapped against the side of the stool. She checked the time on the neon clock once more. The time was 1:30 PM.

“No show. And here I thought he would come for drinks after Lulz got banned.” Nexii said to herself. “I'll have a red wine.” She spoke to the bartender. The bartender was a young female drow who seemed familiar to Nexii, but Nexii could not remember her name.

“Sure. Coming right up. That will be five gold pieces.” The bartender replied. She poured out the glass and slid it across the counter to Nexii.

“Thanks. Well that's strikes two and three. My last story was deleted by someone, and he couldn't be bothered to show.” Nexii sighed and gave payment for the wine. She took a sip from her glass as she pondered the outcome of being stood up. “You know, I'm not even sad. Even if things won't ever be the same again. I'm a strong independent dark elf who don't need no man!” Nexii exclaimed.

“Right on, say it soul sister!” The bartender approved. She raised her arm up to give Nexii a high five.

Nexii returned to drinking her wine. She looked about the bar and saw a painting of three blind fish playing poker. “Hmm, I never noticed that before. Goes to show how much I got caught up looking at elves and pixels rather than my surroundings.” Nexii finished her wine glass and ordered another. With a second wine glass in hand, she went to the four large glass windows of the Blind Fish. The bar was a sort of indoor aquarium as it had been built at a lower level than the underground rivers.

“Absolutely beautiful.” Nexii remarked as she watched numerous glowfish swim past the bar. Each displayed vibrant neon hues which resembled the lighting throughout Neriak itself. Her emerald eyes chased each as they darted and fluttered past, oblivious to her watching them. “I wonder if the first dark elves here got the illumination idea from the fish.” She pondered without saying it out loud. The cleric took another sip of wine and smiled. It was so very tranquil in the bar being early in the day. The scene contrasted with the chaotic violence of her dragon killing adventures. The peace made her consider whether perhaps she was in the twilight of her journey. Whether she was nearing retirement or a longer vacation than the one she had recently taken to Thurgadin.

“Hello Mistress.” An unfamiliar male dark elf approached Nexii from behind.

“What is a Mistress without a submissive? Just call me Nexii.” The cleric turned to see the male. He stood an inch shorter than herself, which was still a little taller than average for a dark elf. She saw he was wearing black adamantite armor which gleamed even in the dimly lit bar. “Nice armor.” She remarked. He definitely had a good sense of fashionquest that rivaled the late Naethyn's. His frame seemed slender, yet she knew he must be muscular to wear such heavy armor with ease.

“Thank you, Miss Nexii.” The male replied formally. “A pleasure to finally meet you. My name is Auspex Dioxin. Usually people call me Aus or Aussie.”

“Interesting. So you aren't the GM Aussie right?” Nexii raised an eyebrow.

“No more than you are the paladin Naxi.” Auspex answered.

“Right, simple coincidence. So you are a shadow knight I assume?” Nexii asked. “You're way too formal to be a warrior or rogue.”

“Correct. And before you say we are useless, I'll have you know all the priestesses find me very useful in other ways.” Auspex said.

“Oh! I have heard of you! Are you the one that can do that thing with his tongue?” Nexii's eyes lit up. She was genuinely curious what his famed sexual prowess felt like.

Auspex only smiled to avoid a direct answer. He turned and went to the bar to get a drink of his own. He paid the barkeep a few gold, then he came back with a mug of honey mead in hand.

“So a cleric like you without a submissive. Wouldn't I like to hear more about that story?” Auspex continued.

“You could if you knew where to look. Here's a hint: Not in the Neriak Library.” Nexii said. “But I think you'd be disappointed. To put it simply I'm looking for someone who won't betray me.” Nexii added.

“That's asking a lot for a dark elf.” Auspex said. He took a big drink of his mead. “Well, I do have a rare opening in my priestess rotation tonight if you're interested.”

“Rotation? As if I'd agree to that!” Nexii said. But her twisted smile belied that she was not truly indignant at his rampant promiscuity. In fact, it reminded her of her younger days. The days before guild tags and raiding when she would screw or play with anyone who seemed remotely interested.

Auspex didn't miss a beat. “I'm sure you'll earn a slot. And maybe more than one slot of your own filled.” He grinned. He was rather pleased with the extra meaning he had conveyed.

“Is that so? Well you are cute. You're rather femmy looking but I don't mind a pretty boy.” Nexii remarked. She looked at his soft facial features and then his hair. His hair was as long as hers, nearly to his knees, and just as intricately styled. “I was hoping Unbrella would be by to help me with a case.”

“Oh? Were you petitioned? Bad girls are irresistible to me...” Auspex said as he trailed off his speech in order to take another drink.

“No. Just being proactive.” Nexii replied.

“Pfft. Live for the day! You never know when it might be your last here.” Auspex then boldly took her hand and motioned her finger to the window. One of the smaller glowfish was being gobbled up by a small shark. “See, the key is to not be the glowfish. Be the shark.”

“So what you're saying is that you want me to eat you?” Nexii teased.

Auspex just shrugged. He knew how the game was played. “See you tonight Miss Nexii. Cuisine Excelsior at seven. Then we will abscond to your quarters.” He raised her hand up to his lips and gave it a tender parting kiss.

Nexii's Quarters, That Evening

“Those halfling dumplings were so filling. I don't eat out often enough.” Nexii said as she closed the door behind herself and Auspex.

“Yes, they do a very good sauce with them. I hope you don't mind that I saved the spiced mushrooms for later. I know it can be bad tact to take food home.” Auspex replied in his typical knightly manner.

“Oh, that's no problem. Waste is a sin. One that I would have to punish, so you avoided that for now.” Nexii said as she slipped off her boots.

“Perhaps I should have left them then.” Auspex dared.

“Please, a submissive doesn't beg a dominant for punishments. Well, if you knew me better you wouldn't.” Nexii glared at Auspex just to see how he would react. It was another test of hers.

“Of course not. But I assure you, I am more than capable of earning leniency.” Auspex stated. He followed her lead by undressing as she did, but no faster than she did. It would have been inappropriate for the male to do otherwise.

“Uh huh.” Nexii's eyes twinkled. “Well make yourself at home. Relax by my little fireplace.” She waved her fingers and chanted in Tier'Dal: “Orthae'chath...honglath...” The holy fire grew and then flickered calmly with warmth.

Auspex walked over to the fireplace and took off the rest of his clothes. It was warm enough that being unclothed was much more comfortable to the drow. “So, Miss Nexii. Tell me what you do know about me then.”

“I heard you're a complete boy toy. That the girls all can't seem to get enough for some reason or another.” Nexii said. She walked over near the fireplace and loosened her robe.

“Ah, yes. Well the reason is that most males are out there hunting pixels endlessly. A sort of self-cucking. It leaves the priestesses rather sex starved, sadly.” Auspex explained.

“I see. Well you're telling me. It's been two weeks since I last had sex.” Nexii revealed.

“Two weeks?” Auspex's eyes popped as if unbelieving. “More than two days would be agony only matched by harm touch.” He paused. “I'm sorry. You poor thing. No wonder you got rid of him.” Auspex motioned her to sit down beside him.

“I don't need pity. I can take care of myself when I have to. I just don't prefer to.” Nexii sat down and fully undressed herself. She set her robe aside with care. “Of course, it doesn't compare to another.” She touched his shoulder and traced her finger about in a circle. His skin was soft. Softer than she would have expected for a knight.

Auspex took the chance to better admire the female before him. He put his hand on her forehead and then parted her bangs back. His own fingers traced down her cheek and then carefully through her extremely long hair. He was not the type to rush things at all. This despite her body being enticing to him. She had a sort of fit physique that was uncommon for typically lithe drow.

“You have nice hair too.” Nexii complimented. “Mind brushing mine?” She requested. “There's a brush in my night table.”

“Sure.” Auspex went and obtained the brush. He came back and sat behind Nexii. He brushed her hair, starting with the ends. “So, I can't help but notice. It's a bit messy for one of your status. And your posture is so rigid.” Auspex commented. He began to comb her hair to its more natural straight state.

Nexii sighed. It was true, she had not had the best of times lately. Though she was holding together, many of her friends and closest allies had clashed with her. Often times it had been over the most trivial of Innoruuk's doctrines. “If I wasn't so mentally exhausted I'd punish you for that.” Nexii asserted.

“Looks like a knot.” Auspex combed out a tangle with care. “And one...here too.” He put down the brush and put his hands on her shoulders. He worked his fingertips into her trapezius where she was most tense. Upon feeling her shiver and hearing her moan, he continued. He massaged her upper back all over until she nearly blissed out from the pleasure.

“Mmm. I can see why...there's a rotation now.” Nexii murmured. She rotated her own shoulders and then craned her neck forward as a sign to work over her lower neck. Her ears fluttered as this pleasure was one that could not be matched by any DKP loot. “Continue...”

Auspex did as he was commanded. As much as he wanted to disobey just to test her limits, he decided against it. There was something different about this cleric. She seemed both more dangerous and divine than others. More good and evil, were that possible. It was a strange feeling he felt as he worked his magic on her neck. Her neck was even more tense than her back but it soon melted to his dexterous fingers.

Nexii meanwhile purred in front of the fireplace. Her ears had calmed as had the rest of her body. She tilted her neck to the side. It was a surprisingly open and trusting gesture for a dark elf. To expose her neck to him and leave herself vulnerable. But the response was the one she had hoped for. She felt him kissing at her neck as she closed her eyes. He was so good at the foreplay that Nexii could barely believe he was indeed a male.

“I feel...a lot of pain. You're harm touched...” Auspex sighed with dark empathy for the cleric. “Betrayed...wounded. Yet...” He stopped to breathe hot air on her neck to make her shiver. “Stoic...strong. Defiant.” He held onto her breasts and then kissed her ears. Although all dark elves were tortured souls, he could sense that she was more tormented than most on this evening. “You really liked him didn't you?” Auspex inquired.

“Yes. But nothing is ever for certain. Love isn't something that should be felt between our kind. It always falls apart, viciously.” Nexii wistfully remarked. It was unusual for the cleric to be mentioning the unspoken word on a first date. But there was something sympathetic about this younger knight. Something attractive about the way in which he served. He reminded her of her ex in some ways but he also differed. There was a sort of interest in him to know her. To really understand not just what her body craved but how her mind worked and hated for Innoruuk. And to comprehend all of her aspirations and desires in life.

“You don't think so? That love and hate cannot both be felt at once?” Auspex questioned. “Maybe you love what you know I can do for you. But I'm sure you also hate the thought that I may have others to play with.” He kissed her ears once more. Although he very much wanted to explore more of her body, he was not going to show it so obviously and ruin the chase. “Hate the thought of sharing. Hate the thought that maybe I'm far better than he ever was. Hate the notion that you might have wasted your time all along chasing a dream. A dream of power that was shattered.” Auspex's eyes glimmered red as he teased the cleric into revealing her most inner feelings. Innoruuk's aura of power coursed through him.

“Yes. It's all true. I hate...hate it all. I hate the grind. Hate arguing with autistic <Aftermath> officers to get my fair share. Hate shouting at preoccupied GMs to be published. Just want to...no, not 'want to'. I need to stay here tonight. No more raid batphones.” Nexii clicked off her magical transponder and turned around to face Auspex. A slight pause. Then she grabbed him and kissed him hard on the lips. Again she kissed him and bit his lips between more kisses. It was a reward of both pleasure and pain for helping her see more clearly. For helping her feel pleasure herself where there had only been pain before. She passionately gripped his hair and returned kisses on his neck for each that he had given her earlier.

“You're so adorable when you're mad.” Auspex shuddered. “And sexy when you're passionate. You might really be the One.”

Nexii snapped out of the kisses immediately upon hearing those words. She nodded her head sideways in disapproval. “Aussie. I like you but I don't want any part of that Prophecy. I've seen how the end times play out and it's not pretty. I'm in charge of my own fate from now on. My own destiny.” Nexii seethed. Her eyes had gone red as well.

“You can be the one for me, then. Though I would like it if we can play with others too. Have to mix things up now and then you know.” Auspex replied. He mildly regretted sharing what little he did know of the Prophesy.

“Oh. It's far too soon to claim you as mine. But...show me what else you can do.” Nexii smirked as she acted coy. There was no need to rush things with her new younger courtesan. He would be all hers in time, that much she already knew. And she also knew that he knew he would be.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:01 AM
Kobold

A new saga emerges!
Old 09-30-2018, 11:05 AM
Banned

I wonder what Auspex can do with a glowfish.
Old 09-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2018, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much do you yiff in a week?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:27 PM
Kobold

Why is this in RnF
Old 09-30-2018, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this in RnF
Someday when you're older you'll understand what Erotica is.
don't grow up too fast and do your homework!

RnF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this in RnF
Well cause "Enter at your own risk". That and there isn't an RP/story board.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Banned

drugs and unemployment
Old 09-30-2018, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs and unemployment
Much better explanation thank you
Closed Thread