Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do most Democrats believe we should subsidize insurance for illegals? Just curious
precedent requires it. better to take the deal we've got than wake up on the wrong side of revolution. if you insist on constitutional changes, leftists have a few suggestions. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you won't like them, Lord Sand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
precedent requires it. better to take the deal we've got than wake up on the wrong side of revolution. if you insist on constitutional changes, leftists have a few suggestions. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you won't like them, Lord Sand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d repeal the 13-15th and if one violated the limes, you are enslaved
Old 07-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Also obesity or diabetes, schizophrenia, homelessness

Auto enslavement. Living at home past 20, enslaved. I’ll think of more. Patriam 2020
Old 07-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d repeal the 13-15th and if one violated the limes, you are enslaved
but the ecomony!

e: anyway soft slavery is less volatile put your boner away
Last edited by Wonkie; 07-09-2019 at 12:27 PM..
Old 07-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but the ecomony!

e: anyway soft slavery is less volatile put your boner away
Soft slavery? Free healthcare and education isn’t slavery. Illegals are a massive tax burden. Hope this helps!
Old 07-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

The earth is spherical
Old 07-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm your racist tits and live your life. You sound like a victim. Sorry people aren't dying in the streets because you're a prick?
There are plenty of American Citizens of many nationalities dying on the streets already; and working class poor that will be out on the streets when mandatory healthcare penalties and fines send them out onto the streets as healthcare costs balloon to encompass the costs of insuring the third world since your cults little "fine the poor" bill only gets its funds by those already unable to afford insurance; which is supposed to incentivize them to buy insurance; which will then NOT be funded by those unable to afford insurance, since they will incur the burden of insuring themselves at detriment to their meager budget, over being fined to insure someone else anyways.

The entire idea is a shortsighted retard move.

"Lets get the poor to pay for the illegal immigrants insurance"

"Well, I guess I'll just get insurance I can't afford since I'll be paying for it in fines anyways"

"Wait, who's gonna pay for all these people getting free healthcare then?"

"I guess we will just have to raise the cost of insurance for those that do pay to cover it"

"Now im even more too poor to afford insurance"

"I guess you'll just have to pay the fine to insure the illegals then, too bad, you're going to have to die in the streets so that illegals don't die in the streets".
Old 07-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are plenty of American Citizens of many nationalities dying on the streets already; and working class poor that will be out on the streets when mandatory healthcare penalties and fines send them out onto the streets as healthcare costs balloon to encompass the costs of insuring the third world since your cults little "fine the poor" bill only gets its funds by those already unable to afford insurance; which is supposed to incentivize them to buy insurance; which will then NOT be funded by those unable to afford insurance, since they will incur the burden of insuring themselves at detriment to their meager budget, over being fined to insure someone else anyways.

The entire idea is a shortsighted retard move.

"Lets get the poor to pay for the illegal immigrants insurance"

"Well, I guess I'll just get insurance I can't afford since I'll be paying for it in fines anyways"

"Wait, who's gonna pay for all these people getting free healthcare then?"

"I guess we will just have to raise the cost of insurance for those that do pay to cover it"

"Now im even more too poor to afford insurance"

"I guess you'll just have to pay the fine to insure the illegals then, too bad, you're going to have to die in the streets so that illegals don't die in the streets".
ok so let's take care of americans then
Old 07-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
ok so let's take care of americans then
Gotta get em off heroin and morbid obesity first bruh.

Cant just give free healthcare away to those that arent interested in caring for their own health, in the first place.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta get em off heroin and morbid obesity first bruh.

Cant just give free healthcare away to those that arent interested in caring for their own health, in the first place.
right, you're only mentioning it to interrupt. idiot.
Closed Thread