Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 01:14 AM
Banned

The funny part about all the tax evasion bullshit is they advertised Manafort as the guy from DC that will help tame the Trump campaign. Manafort was one of their own in DC until they throw him under the bus.

But people have short memories about this shit.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just beat him in 2020 dude, you don’t have to make shit up. Do you honestly think TRUMP is smart enough to work with the Russians? He’s a reality show star whose worldview is advantageous to steering a too globalized America back on course simply because he hates everything un-American and non-white

Nominate Biden/Booker and it’s a slam dunk in 2020. Impeachment will get the country taken over by Kentucky in a rebellion leading to the death of all melanin

(In other words, please stop pissing off the opioid addicts with guns. The American taliban isn’t going to let low grip strength hipsters impeach trump). Move to resolved
Old 03-28-2019, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(In other words, please stop pissing off the opioid addicts with guns. The American taliban isn’t going to let low grip strength hipsters impeach trump). Move to resolved
I pray on bended knee every night that this leads to a second civil war. I have ancestors who fought on both sides of the last one but I can assure you we won't be on the side of the traitors this time. The first American flag raised in the European theater of battle in WWII was raised by my great uncle. My father won a bronze star with V in 'nam. Turning communists and fascists into corpses is a family tradition.

Years from now my son is going to ask me, Daddy, when that pedophile Putin attacked our country and a bunch of traitors helped him, what did you do? And I'll say son, I helped raise over a quarter of a million dollars to flip the house in 2018 so as man of those traitors as possible could die in jail.

On a side note, this had me rolling:

http://archive.is/PH6Sr

The writer sued a friend of mine because he noted on Twitter that she's a former cam girl. The fundraiser I organized raised $25,000 in a single day. We're such grifters that we shut the fundraiser down as soon as the goal was reached. The lawsuit was dropped instantaneously upon our lawyer receiving his retainer. Because she's a former cam girl. Pretty sure she's also tight with Bannon, Brock Pierce and the rest of the pedo underground:

https://www.wired.com/2008/11/ff-ige/

Also her lawsuit was so sloppy it looked like it had been drafted by Giuliani on a 3-day bender.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The report is done and no more indictments are coming rrelevant to the scope of the investigation. So the grand jury means fuck all because all they do is indict.
No more indictments are coming ... from the SCO. Ah but that doesn't mean there aren't dozens of sealed indictments or that further indictments won't arise from other jurisdictions to which Mueller farmed out prosecutable findings. You're kinda dumb.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lot of great history in your family its too bad you turned out to be a low T fat shitbag who can hit a target with a tumbling round at 300 meters with iron sights.
Fixed.
Last edited by AenorVZ; 03-28-2019 at 03:13 PM..
Old 03-28-2019, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lot of great history in your family its too bad you turned out to be a low T fat shitbag who just posts dumb shit all day and has no job
Loved it.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lot of great history in your family its too bad you turned out to be a low T fat shitbag who just posts dumb shit all day and has no job

Trump is also one of the smartest men in the history of our country, not only did he kill it in business but he got himself elected president

Want to know something sad?

After working for years with trump Michael cohen was such a loser he didn't even have 100k to pay stormy he had to take a loan on his house

whats even more sad is 99.9% of the people who play this game or post on this forum aren't liquid for 100k either and may never be

yet the posts fly baby WEEEEE
How's the neurosyphilis?
Old 03-30-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:

Trump is also one of the smartest men in the history of our country, not only did he kill it in business but he got himself elected president

Want to know something sad?

After working for years with trump Michael cohen was such a loser he didn't even have 100k to pay stormy he had to take a loan on his house

whats even more sad is 99.9% of the people who play this game or post on this forum aren't liquid for 100k either and may never be

yet the posts fly baby WEEEEE
rich people aren't liquid, they're invested. every penny not invested loses value every day. that's how usury do. learn2play
Old 03-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rich people aren't liquid, they're invested. every penny not invested loses value every day. that's how usury do. learn2play
It's also all those people nearing retirement trying to be responsible with their saving however -- they might get hit pretty hard too.

The up side is I think this will mostly be the boomer generation.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's also all those people nearing retirement trying to be responsible with their saving however -- they might get hit pretty hard too.

The up side is I think this will mostly be the boomer generation.
age old problem. the traditional solution is to blame the jews. it's gay.
Closed Thread