Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't play WoW on a BBQ.
If every member of <BBQ Crew> does not have maxed cooking, the entire thing is a failure.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Random text

"Wow classic is where its at. At its core I'd take wow classic and bc over eq any day"
Old 07-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfuffle42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random text

"Wow classic is where its at. At its core I'd take wow classic and bc over eq any day"
Why pick when we live in an age where we can play classic wow and classic EQ at the same time =D
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 07-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

WoW will bleed plenty of players from all guilds, but don't worry, RnF won't take a hit.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WoW will bleed plenty of players from all guilds, but don't worry, RnF won't take a hit.
stone cold fax
Old 07-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sayeth the wise Ravager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pJJIjxeSVU
Old 07-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

WoW Killed EQ
Classic WoW killed classic EQ

it's the story of life

Dont think ill be there, dont want to give Blizzard a dollar, personally.. But who knows. I think I have 500k I can convert to game time
Old 07-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Classic WoW will be dead inside 3 months when casuals realize they don't have that kind of time anymore and Activi$ion Bli$$ard monetizes a cash shop that wasn't there in classic, selling mounts you'd find in the WoW TCG...and probably XP potions etc.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic WoW will be dead inside 3 months when casuals realize they don't have that kind of time anymore and Activi$ion Bli$$ard monetizes a cash shop that wasn't there in classic, selling mounts you'd find in the WoW TCG...and probably XP potions etc.
I mean WoW private servers have been really popular for years now despite Blizzards best efforts to shut them down. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that WoW classic is going to do just fine.

I'm sure there will be a lot of people who play for about a week and then quit because the game is a lot less forgiving than they remember, but there will still be plenty of people playing it.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I have 500k...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a lot of ladyboys!
Closed Thread