Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 stop saying "hehe."
#2 video evidence of him doing what he said he wouldn't do. https://m.imgur.com/Frupc9H from earlier post. Hard to deny he's a dick.
#3 IMO the OP owned this guy.
ok!

hoho

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2019, 12:02 PM
Aviak

OP here. Been offline for a bit, but wanted to make a few clarifying points:

-- It was not during the exp weekend. My opening sentence (and date of posting) says it was July 1. Exp bonus kicked in July 3. I think someone just ran with that idea.

-- I was not the only one mad. I'm not sure I have any more evidence than what I already posted, but the majority of level-appropriate players spoke up in /ooc. And it was certainly more than just myself who confronted the crew at the zone line after the zone had been cleared. There were, to his credit, 1 or 2 newbies in the zone who took up his offer to tag for faction.

-- I sent multiple tells directly to Bronsun explaining that people were exp'ing and not to take mobs. I sent 3 tells total, none of which were replied to. In full transparency, I think the 3rd was kind of a "wow thanks for being a dick" kind of message.

-- There were additional DB members in zone, but I believe (for the most part) they were not fully aware of what was going on. 1 sent me a tell saying he didn't want to be a cause of any drama and immediately gated out. Another DB was not part of the faction crew and came over to yell at his guildies. 1 DB member kinda stayed on Bronsun's side. I left these names out intentionally, it was really just 1 person causing the issue, and I certainly did not intend to tarnish a guild's name over the action of just one. Overall the interactions with DB that evening were very positive.

-- I'm all for giving another chance. But it's hard to tell from that recent screenshotted convo if he even acknowledges how much of a dick he was being. To me it looks like he's actually defending his actions, or entirely thinks he did nothing wrong. I consider not stealing mobs & pulling an entire zone to be basic decency, but maybe that's something that needs to be learned by some people. I just hope it was actually learned and not just something he's going to do again at some point. I guess I'm standing under the structure of his actions like a good mason and I still can't tell how much value they hold.
Old 07-14-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Heavy. Loving.

Suspiria is a remake of an old italian movie btw. I did not see the remake but the old one is fun

*hug*
Old 07-16-2019, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight I ran into a legendary creature.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(This is an abridged conversation but I didn't leave out anything jucy) (I left in my exp messages cus everyone likes exp messages)
Yikes. Dude seems super creepy.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your personal experience might actually have some merit if it applied to the OP's situation with what was going on in the zone at the time. Sadly, you failed to read that numerous people were of the appropriate level and getting exp, so... I guess your insight might prove useful in some alternate dimension.
You mean my personal experience of having my area cleared of mobs by people faction farming, by higher levels pulling the entire zone. Asking them not to take my mobs, then being told sorry my bad wont happen again. Being told it's ok they respawn quick, or having the exact same thing happen 20 mins later with a new person. Yes completely different then what happened to the OP.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

The next ogre I make will carry the surname "Humbleheavy" as a tribute to this thread.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-16-2019, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next ogre I make will carry the surname "Humbleheavy" as a tribute to this thread.
I want mine to be

Beware Newbies
Old 07-16-2019, 04:24 PM
Kobold

ok fuck this im team #bronsun now. you bootlickers soiled a noble mans reputation.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok fuck this im team #bronsun now. you bootlickers soiled a noble mans reputation.
this, free bronsun
Old 07-16-2019, 05:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

seriously? its the warrens, this shit happens every day. the only mistake he made was warning about it so you could screen shot it and anonymously name and shame a nice guy helping his buddies(sorry you dont have any). So you took the screens and brought it to the saddest place on the internet where grown men come to cry. Next time this happens just log out and play a dwarf instead.
Closed Thread