Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who was the jerk here?
Paisley 10 58.82%
Sweagen 13 76.47%
Pr1ncess 8 47.06%
Xubb 9 52.94%
Kelethan 9 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Orc

Lightbulb Was I in the wrong? (Rant and flame about paisley)

OK so paisley often streams on twitch (http://twitch.tv/paisleyking) while playing with numerous online friends, myself included. (If you have watched it before, I am the slightly gay sounding male voice that is usually present in the stream’s voice chat)

During her latest stream (we were just chilling in unrest grinding and I was drinking) I brought up a past (sexual) experience we both shared, and she started freaking out and ended her stream/restarted it to avoid it ‘going on the record’. After she brought the stream back up, I brought the story up again (to me it is just a funny story and a low-level sexual exploit and it is fun to tease her about it a bit) and again, she proceeded to freak out, end the stream again, and this time to mute me in the discord call among other friends (Robynn aka pr1ncess and Kelethan, a lvl 60 professional Druid player). I react pretty negatively to being censored especially among a group of friends who are generally very chill (this is the first time paisley has overreacted to an absurd degree and gone on to mute me in many months of playing together) but it was a huge turn-off from wanting to participate in her stream, and so I left to play on my necro. She ended stream shortly after this (partly because, imo, our dynamic is a lot of what makes the stream more fun). I also learned that after the stream she may have attempted to turn other friends against me (pr1ncess) and implied it was some form of digital ‘rape’ (sorry for usage of this term here) which imo is a completely ridiculous claim, I mean it was a joke (even though it actually happened) and me making it should honestly not be that big of a deal, let alone considered ‘rape’?

Like ofc, it is her stream, her rules, but as a friend, do you think she or I was the one in the wrong? IMO I should have the right to discuss or talk about what I want while we play EverQuest, especially since it has never been a problem before. Did she overreact? Should I be more respectful? Where should the line be drawn on jokes and is it ok to censor ur friends?? I would love to hear some opinions from other denizens of the RnF forum, thank you for your time.

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not gonna read that

so instead, this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-06-2023, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Goodness fuck literally no one gives a shit about paisley. The fact that you are her "friend" is fucking embarassing. I got baited into clicking her stream link once (I had been drinking, I know it's no excuse) and she is really, horribly, unforgivingly annoying and fucking stupid, and you are too for spending even 10 seconds talking to her.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not gonna read that

so instead, this:

Let's do Ariel's body with Pocahontas' face.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goodness fuck literally no one gives a shit about paisley. The fact that you are her "friend" is fucking embarassing. I got baited into clicking her stream link once (I had been drinking, I know it's no excuse) and she is really, horribly, unforgivingly annoying and fucking stupid, and you are too for spending even 10 seconds talking to her.
I mean, I am kind of stupid and annoying too so I think we vibe well together. But I do think RnF users have reason to care about our relationship, since at least 20-30% of active Rants n Flames users are a part of our p99 friend group and the results of our conflict could have profound results on the populace of the forums as well as the on average 10-15 users who regularly tune in to paisley’s streams. Even if you can’t get invested in this situation, please throw a vote in the poll as every vote helps.

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's do Ariel's body with Pocahontas' face.
source material for your commission:

https://imgur.com/gallery/s7FVP
Old 02-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Banned

it is a checkbox poll
Old 02-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I am kind of stupid and annoying too so I think we vibe well together. But I do think RnF users have reason to care about our relationship, since at least 20-30% of active Rants n Flames users are a part of our p99 friend group and the results of our conflict could have profound results on the populace of the forums as well as the on average 10-15 users who regularly tune in to paisley’s streams. Even if you can’t get invested in this situation, please throw a vote in the poll as every vote helps.
so it starts as paisley stalking wokecat from game to game

then evolves into a familial static group being attacked by titties

wokecat flips shit and gets banned

now the attention whore wants us to know that his "friend" is ashamed that she fucked him

got it, but its weak and I think you can do better

Old 02-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK
DIDNT READ BLOCKED POST
(lol)