Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 12:07 PM
Aviak

Default Enchanter/Druid duo suggestions?

Hello everyone!

I've been playing my enchanter on and off, just picked her up again.

Both the druid and my enchanter are level 40 at the moment. We we're playing it a bit safe and trying outdoor zones so that we wouldn't get in too much trouble.

Any suggestions on where to level?

Any input would be appreciated!
Old 02-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Dreadlands or Overthere would be good outdoor zones with lots of room to learn the ropes. Overthere probably better since there are targets for the druid to charm. You could also try Emerald Jungle for more targets that the druid can charm.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Duo FV Drolvargs (savages only ones who will be green for no xp) and pirates on the cliffs.

Have druid use ensnare to pull a 10 mob kite (size depends on enchanters mana) and enchanter charms a drolvarg or pirate cartographer and hastes it. Enchanter fears a snared mob in druid kite and sends pet to destory it. Rinse and repeat till kite is dead. Druid tags additional nearby roamers if chanty mana permits and resnares kite as needed.

Down right best duo XP you'll get till 42. Was tons of fun on my druid I duo and trio's with random enchanters from like 36-41.

Edit - then at 42 move to Dreadlands and do the same thing until 51+ also duo'd there with Guildie enchanter for 2 levels was much fun. I found big snare kites in outdoor zones is where druid shined in enchanter duo so enchanter never needs to pull and can med for recharming & fears. In Dreadlands make sure to NEVER pull the spiders and if you never killed any go dog form and they will continue apprehensive and won't social with other mobs. Being KoS to spiders makes this idea almost not worth it since you're making big kites, key is to leave spiders alone and stay in dog form.
Last edited by Siberious; 02-22-2017 at 12:34 PM..
Old 02-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Stonebrunt all the way. Endless supply of blue animal mobs. Went there with a necro and we didn't even do the pet-tank-invis method. Charm, Snare, Terrorize Animal. Sometimes we had 4 mobs in the queue waiting their turn.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Aviak

These are excellent replies! Thank you all.

I got around to snare/fear kiting hill giants in Rathe Mountains but pulls were far in between for how camped that area is.

Will definitely try out these other areas!
Closed Thread