Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are free to spend their money however they wish to, and politically speaking, money is speech, so whatever is funding this caravan for political purposes is free to do so under first amendment protection provided they are a US entity or citizen
What a completely asinine statement. There are plenty of limits on the first amendment when private property rights are at stake. If free speech doesn't protect 'fighting speech' or let you cry fire in a crowded theater then why should it protect someone who puts our Border Patrol at risk with a 10,000 man caravan?

By your idiotic logic whoever funded 9/11 was just exercising their right to free speech against bankster scum. After all, they never flew a plane or shot up a pilot.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Starting to get very concerned about this 100,000 man central american caravan. Also MAGAbombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

If we have to take Hispanics, I vote Venezuelan women over Guatemalan men. The Mexican border should be a live fire zone
Old 10-28-2018, 08:46 PM
Banned

Cool

I dated a Colombian guy when I was a kid and he was pretty darn hot, but I suspect he was an active pedophile. My earnest belief is that there are tons of illegal photographs on his computer. He's kind of a noob but yet he knows a lot about drive encryption and takes it seriously. Hispanic culture is generally unsafe for children because of all the sexual abuse; maybe Catholicism to blame.

He was great though, unbelievably outgoing and overconfident to the point he is irresistible. Huge role model for me in those regards to the point that I've emulated him quite a bit. He had this stereotypical Hispanic chauvinism that was super charming and did help him move forward in the world. So yes there is some good to Hispanic culture.

But yeah, letting Hispanics into the United States is pretty stupid. Even if they are attractive females. People like Patriam breed with those. Then you have half Hispanic kids crying within your borders. Like, the shrieking baby state of the Hispanic genome echoing into the streets of your empire.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] :vom:
Last edited by America; 10-28-2018 at 08:56 PM..
Old 10-28-2018, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we have to take Hispanics, I vote Venezuelan women over Guatemalan men. The Mexican border should be a live fire zone
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2018, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Need to see her face. She looks zambo or mulatto
Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dated a Colombian guy when I was a kid and he was pretty darn hot, but I suspect he was an active pedophile. My earnest belief is that there are tons of illegal photographs on his computer. He's kind of a noob but yet he knows a lot about drive encryption and takes it seriously. Hispanic culture is generally unsafe for children because of all the sexual abuse; maybe Catholicism to blame.

He was great though, unbelievably outgoing and overconfident to the point he is irresistible. Huge role model for me in those regards to the point that I've emulated him quite a bit. He had this stereotypical Hispanic chauvinism that was super charming and did help him move forward in the world. So yes there is some good to Hispanic culture.

But yeah, letting Hispanics into the United States is pretty stupid. Even if they are attractive females. People like Patriam breed with those. Then you have half Hispanic kids crying within your borders. Like, the shrieking baby state of the Hispanic genome echoing into the streets of your empire.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] :vom:
Lol I don’t think I breed with anyone except my wife. I have, In the distant past, banged a Mexican girl. I also got with her sister. That was a 14 and 15 year old Patriam. Then I started playing football and dated a blonde cheerleader the rest of high school. Thanks for your interest in my sex life though. Thankfully, it exists again since my wife returned to these here United States
Old 10-28-2018, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a completely asinine statement. There are plenty of limits on the first amendment when private property rights are at stake. If free speech doesn't protect 'fighting speech' or let you cry fire in a crowded theater then why should it protect someone who puts our Border Patrol at risk with a 10,000 man caravan?

By your idiotic logic whoever funded 9/11 was just exercising their right to free speech against bankster scum. After all, they never flew a plane or shot up a pilot.
Cry harder with a weak false equivalency mixed in a slippery slope. Why are you afraid of the asylum process of the US? Have you considered the possibility that the GOP is using the caravan which is losing members due to an asylum offer from Mexico to just rabble rouse their base for the midterms? Research these annual caravans more and learn something other than weak screeching, weakling.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cry harder with a weak false equivalency mixed in a slippery slope. Why are you afraid of the asylum process of the US? Have you considered the possibility that the GOP is using the caravan which is losing members due to an asylum offer from Mexico to just rabble rouse their base for the midterms? Research these annual caravans more and learn something other than weak screeching, weakling.
Houston gets a disproportate number of “refugees” who are settled in the US. I’m not a fan of traffic, and Hondurans and Guatemalans getting killed by their own because they have a culture of violence is only my concern if we invite them here to commit violence against ourselves. But thoughts on culture and sub humanity aside, the environmental and quality of life issues continue to remain unanswered by the proponents of importing 1.5-2 million human beings per annum. At minimum, that raises rent prices, increases pollution, consumption, etc

Immigration is bad. Live rounds at the border
Old 10-28-2018, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Houston gets a disproportate number of “refugees” who are settled in the US. I’m not a fan of traffic, and Hondurans and Guatemalans getting killed by their own because they have a culture of violence is only my concern if we invite them here to commit violence against ourselves. But thoughts on culture and sub humanity aside, the environmental and quality of life issues continue to remain unanswered by the proponents of importing 1.5-2 million human beings per annum. At minimum, that raises rent prices, increases pollution, consumption, etc

Immigration is bad. Live rounds at the border
ok and how does that jive with you, as an oil engineer, being complicit in the climate hell your grandson will inherit?
Closed Thread