Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowspudd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my point exactly.

Here's my screenshots, and blue server UI is notably better looking and more classic by default.

I had the full hud the other day, then I mentioned you could do that on Blue, now I can't recreate it. Could be coincidental, I had DUXAui installer over my patch files until I realized that was why my meditate button would not appear on Green.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(velious ui, basis for green)

(classic UI old)

(classic ui)
Wrong, wrong and wrong. None of those UIs are from the era which you labeled them. You are ill-informed. Stop making yourself look stupid.

Fizzlelina Fizzlezalot <Castle> :: Gnome Necromancer :: Green
Welgrim Stoutslammer <Dawn Believers> :: Dwarf Cleric :: Blue
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Welgrim's Project 1999 files: https://p99.yourfirefly.com
Old 11-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Large Rat

Appriciate the work you guys have put in to creating a better, more classicy UI. I do however want to add another vote to the higher resolution support / scalability. I play in 3840 x 2160 windowed, and while 4k is in the minority, there was enough of us to have more than a couple 4k custom UI options back on blue.

Personally, i would say the trickiest aspects of using the UI at this res is the font sizes in the following windows:

Hotbuttons
Main Page / Abilities / Combat / social box
Spell Book

I'm aware after reading at least 30 odd of the previous pages that it's not high on the priority list, but maybe it'll get looked in to if theres enough voices. Just a wee bit bigger would spare my unfortunately non-classic era eyesight
Old 11-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appriciate the work you guys have put in to creating a better, more classicy UI. I do however want to add another vote to the higher resolution support / scalability.
it could happen, but limited time and working on other p99 related projects kinda get in the way. it is something I promise is taken seriously.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was perfectly clear
You're just being a disgusting person. Find another target, griefer.
Last edited by Lowspudd; 11-05-2019 at 07:12 AM..
Old 11-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowspudd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was perfectly clear
You're just being a disgusting person. Find another target, griefer.
the previous default ui had very little in common with the classic eq ui used between 1999 to 2001. while the new one is imperfect, it is a much better representation of what the classic everquest ui looked like.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Sorry if this has been asked, I just got done installing Project 1999 haven't logged in yet. I want to make sure that I am all set and am set up for the "best" config as I can have. Is this ui pack available yet?

Also, side question, what is the easiest way to get 1920x1080 (or close enough)?

Thanks!
Old 11-22-2019, 02:49 PM
Aviak

My character sheet is stuck saying I'm level 1. I saw someone else had this problem, and might have fixed it, but can't find the post. Anyone know of a fix?
Old 11-22-2019, 04:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinklepee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My character sheet is stuck saying I'm level 1. I saw someone else had this problem, and might have fixed it, but can't find the post. Anyone know of a fix?
I believe that it is not "stuck on 1". It will simply show "1" until you hit level 20. Then it will be stuck on "2" for ten levels.

It is a font size issue. It is clipping the "one's" column of the level display field. Change the font size.

See post #389 in this thread for the original problem.
Last edited by larper99; 11-22-2019 at 04:36 PM..
Old 11-24-2019, 08:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by norova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong, wrong and wrong. None of those UIs are from the era which you labeled them. You are ill-informed. Stop making yourself look stupid.
Wow, admins allow this kind of troll on forums here?
(anyone have any cleaner forums for this subject? maybe a reddit thread?)
Old 11-27-2019, 02:01 PM
Aviak

Question about the experience bar in the UI: the OP says that the blue experience bar is enabled but could be disabled if necessary. When I play on green/teal, I don't see any blue experience bar.

Am I supposed to be able to see it? Can I turn it on somehow?
Closed Thread