Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was really hoping to see a patch with this in this last weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Going to shelve my mage for now until this goes in I think. Not sure how you all did 40+ with 34 pet but more power to you lol.
The game community is way better than the forum community, they sympathize and help.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

I recommend stopping at 34 or 35 because strength really falls off when you are using the 29 pet. Or stop at 39 tops.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

It's just too bad the whole crew went missing.
apparently we were not allowed to play the magician class at release, only that one. we had to play a weakened version, oh well
Old 11-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just too bad the whole crew went missing.
apparently we were not allowed to play the magician class at release, only that one. we had to play a weakened version, oh well
They'll get to it, I'm sure they are extremely busy between everything going on with green/teal and their actual jobs. I'll bitch about the problem itself but the staff are fantastic and deserve recognition for what they do.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They'll get to it, I'm sure they are extremely busy between everything going on with green/teal and their actual jobs. I'll bitch about the problem itself but the staff are fantastic and deserve recognition for what they do.
they have my recognition, but they have put this problem in volontarely against all advices. I will certainly be critic about it expecially since even without patch, gm could have been given the go to hand the spell upon reaching 39, 44, 49 patch can come in a year for all i care
Old 11-13-2019, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they have my recognition, but they have put this problem in volontarely against all advices. I will certainly be critic about it expecially since even without patch, gm could have been given the go to hand the spell upon reaching 39, 44, 49 patch can come in a year for all i care
This isn't exactly accurate. There was a vocal minority, who was TECHNICALLY correct. Mages were broken @ launch and there is evidence of that.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Yeah i know, we just went from wanting to recreate the classic 3 years experience to reproducing broken mechanics. Anyway... i am a group mage, dosent affect me as much.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Is there anyway we could get some update on when this patch might be out? I really appreciate all you do and the chance to get to do it but could use a little morale booster here for my broken class [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 11-14-2019, 01:05 PM
Aviak

Here are several examples of recipes I have found. I have tested but doesnt work.

I keep seeing where 39 pet did not use a previous 34 spell as the combine recipe, 44 uses 39 and 49 uses 44.

Example 1:

http://magecompendium.com/research-library.html

Example 2:

http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~guardian/res-mag.html

Example 3:

http://forum.magecompendium.com/towe...pic.php?t=3307

Not sure if this helps any at all or not.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzl0011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This illustrates the problem perfectly. The 34 earth/water recipe doesn't exist, nor does the 39 fire/air.

Also this is resolved and waiting for the devs to patch in. If you read the previous posts you can see that nilbog intends to add the necessary spell scrolls to merchants.
Closed Thread