Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Disclaimer - their OOR was a level 9 cleric while Chewie had a fungie tunic and 60 druid following him around.
Speaking of oor, you level up yet scrub? Til then you better keep my name outta your fuckin mouth
Old 05-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

we got a badass over here bros

careful
Old 05-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Banned

Lulz posts deleted? Self inflicted or gm intervention?
Old 05-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Banned

Brother Lulz's wisdom is heavily censored around these parts.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of oor, you level up yet scrub? Til then you better keep my name outta your fuckin mouth
So I have to be level 56 and in LGuk for you to talk to me? No wonder you have gone off the deep end. That solitary confinement.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

I don't think chewie has ever had a fungis tunic on this server, you guys gota double check your facts before QQ'ing twink
Old 05-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

if chewie fights irl like he does in game careful, youre gonna get lynched and shot with a missle launcher as your sipping water from a water fountain
Old 05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if chewie fights irl like he does in game careful, youre gonna get lynched and shot with a missle launcher as your sipping water from a water fountain
Only true post in the thread
Old 05-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man if I can't xp all my chars in Unrest this game is just unplayable. Lawl.
I chose unrest because I wanted to pvp while I leveled. I dont understand why you are acting so immature and negative. I just didnt know the server allows 60's to assist in level 20-30 pvp. besides the fact that they allow it i dont even understand why somebody would want to do that. I like the fact that eq pvp isnt at a an equal level class wise but I was hoping to get some legitimate equal character level pvp at least. whats the point of 4 level range if 60's can assist in low level pvp : /

people keep telling me to go to a different zone to grind exp. I dont play on a pvp server to grind exp I play here to pve and pvp together. as somebody stated before its about the journey. If i wanted to have a PVE journey I'd play on blue
Old 05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably more like shanked with a rusty bed spring while you are helping an elderly lady cross the road but same idea.
Closed Thread