Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

The fight was the most fun since the ragnarok vs apex in cobalt scar imo
Old 03-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you change?
Night led off with ronin attempting to establish control of OT/skyfire. Couple off apex hammered in not knowing the situation and got promptly dunked. Ronin held control of the zone/skyfire for a bit with brief skirmishes and then were overrun and retreated to various zones (karanas?) after they knew it was over for them thus conceding VP to apex (which consisted of more than just PD last night).

While apex is clearing VP, Rontuary begins clearing in kael. They attempt vindi once and have to zone out and then are able to kill him the second time unmolested. Apex then starts coming to kael. A few overextend and kill a few Rontuary and get killed themselves. A bunch of rontuary appear to camp out, so apex goes to kill dain. Several brave members of rontuary (floppyd, dagon, etc.) try to come and stop the dain kill but get YT'd while dain dies in what i'd call one of the sloppiest dain kils i'd ever seen (self inflicted shit show).

Apex then heads back to kael while rontuary is engaged with statue. By time members get to raid, or were evac'd to other side, statue was at 3%/dead. PvP ensues with a ton of rontuary getting picked off at ZL. Rontuary then mass zones out and establishes themselves on the EW/Kael zl with their casters gating or running up top to the invis wall when apex zones out and mass casualties occur on both sides. Most #s we had recorded at any point of last night (for RA purposes which are recorded on our DKP site is 39) while Rontuary easily had 50+ as we were arriving and yes some of those were undergeared non 60s. What wasn't factored in was apex arriving just after dain so healers are oom. After the initial skirmish at ew/kael zl the call is made for apex to charge out, get height, and get to the invis wall on the casters that have been free casting/healing/rezzing (quite good job of assist pelling/coordinating nukes btw) and once that happens and they are forced from that spot the fight quickly turned.

Rontuary is promptly plugged out/YT'd without having the invis wall advantage to the point that apex feels like we should pull KT and see what happens. ISP went to shit running there and can't comment on what happened there, but again was told it was more self inflicted on the wipe then anything else.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Banned

^ he's somewhere on the spectrum i think. sorry you lost and see it so twisted.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Night led off with ronin attempting to establish control of OT/skyfire. Couple off apex hammered in not knowing the situation and got promptly dunked. Ronin held control of the zone/skyfire for a bit with brief skirmishes and then were overrun and retreated to various zones (karanas?) after they knew it was over for them thus conceding VP to apex (which consisted of more than just PD last night).

While apex is clearing VP, Rontuary begins clearing in kael. They attempt vindi once and have to zone out and then are able to kill him the second time unmolested. Apex then starts coming to kael. A few overextend and kill a few Rontuary and get killed themselves. A bunch of rontuary appear to camp out, so apex goes to kill dain. Several brave members of rontuary (floppyd, dagon, etc.) try to come and stop the dain kill but get YT'd while dain dies in what i'd call one of the sloppiest dain kils i'd ever seen (self inflicted shit show).

Apex then heads back to kael while rontuary is engaged with statue. By time members get to raid, or were evac'd to other side, statue was at 3%/dead. PvP ensues with a ton of rontuary getting picked off at ZL. Rontuary then mass zones out and establishes themselves on the EW/Kael zl with their casters gating or running up top to the invis wall when apex zones out and mass casualties occur on both sides. Most #s we had recorded at any point of last night (for RA purposes which are recorded on our DKP site is 39) while Rontuary easily had 50+ as we were arriving and yes some of those were undergeared non 60s. What wasn't factored in was apex arriving just after dain so healers are oom. After the initial skirmish at ew/kael zl the call is made for apex to charge out, get height, and get to the invis wall on the casters that have been free casting/healing/rezzing (quite good job of assist pelling/coordinating nukes btw) and once that happens and they are forced from that spot the fight quickly turned.

Rontuary is promptly plugged out/YT'd without having the invis wall advantage to the point that apex feels like we should pull KT and see what happens. ISP went to shit running there and can't comment on what happened there, but again was told it was more self inflicted on the wipe then anything else.
Good look from the other side. Thanks!

All around a good night and I think all sides had fun. Pras server growth!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good look from the other side. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ he's somewhere on the spectrum i think. sorry you lost and see it so twisted.
this poster was YT'd 3 times yesterday and has more currently suspended characters than any other player on the server.

If lost is killing all of VP (minus xygoz and nexona), dain and plugging/YT'ing rontuary until it was safe to pull KT then I don't want to "win"....
Old 03-13-2018, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this poster was YT'd 3 times yesterday and has more currently suspended characters than any other player on the server.

If lost is killing all of VP (minus xygoz and nexona), dain and plugging/YT'ing rontuary until it was safe to pull KT then I don't want to "win"....
Let me step in here, I believe raiding with Brobb and being suspended on your main account and getting other accounts perma banned, is winning. Flak is exactly where he wants to be.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:

You could also look at this as, Apex killed Kunark mobs while the less geared side killed Velious mobs. The main guild left kael instead of PVPing because they were worried about non 60's. Then the less geared side killed a Velious target with PvP on them and then was able to fight for over an hour against full NTOV geared chars and then wiped the NTOV geared guild while they tried to kill KT... See what I did there? It's called being bias, which my post was not.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

was so unbiased it rustled me at how fair you layed it all out xD
Closed Thread