Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Kobold

Default <Random Acts>

Yes, we're still around and yes, that Random Acts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And we are planning on going green.

For those that don't know, Random Acts (of Kindness and Senseless Beauty) was originally on the Morell-Thule server, created just at the release of Kunark.

Random is by far one of the more unusual guilds, not focusing on achievement, or being first, or having the best.

We believe the community is the best, and that's what we work on.

You might not see us in raids, but if you're stuck on a nasty CR with nobody around to help... Starting out brand-new again, or even a true-blue-n00b... Need a hand with a transfer...

Just look for a Random tag. If we can, we'll help.

*This is not a recruitment post*
We do not actively recruit. Most folks don't spend a whole lot of time with us because we aren't trying to get all that and a side of chips, and they move on to a raiding guild. Which is perfectly fine by us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, we are always open to new members, so if you like the idea of a ridiculously casual guild that might mean spending more time watching others progress rather than yourself, hit us up.

Look for Elcamino or Wokchop, primarily, or anyone with the tag, good chance it's one of our alts anyway.
Both of us were original Random members, and lately we're the only ones around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

A+

There was a guild on my home server Bristlebane called <Safe Haven> oriented the same way. They took me on my first trip across the continent from Surefall Glade to Freeport at lvl 10. haha. Good times. Glad you are doing this. Call on me to assist any time!
Old 08-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceparty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A+

There was a guild on my home server Bristlebane called <Safe Haven> oriented the same way. They took me on my first trip across the continent from Surefall Glade to Freeport at lvl 10. haha. Good times. Glad you are doing this. Call on me to assist any time!
Thank you!
Wonderful of you to say, and thanks for the support as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Elcamino
Old 08-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

This is cool. I will freelance support this as well.

Phlip
Gildior
Old 08-09-2019, 05:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is cool. I will freelance support this as well.

Phlip
Gildior
Awesome, thank you for the support!
Old 08-14-2019, 11:26 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Morell-Thule was my original server as well. Just started into P99 Blue this week. Nice to see Random Acts is still around. Thank you for your help in the past.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obiwangnomie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Morell-Thule was my original server as well. Just started into P99 Blue this week. Nice to see Random Acts is still around. Thank you for your help in the past.
Fantastic!
Send Elcamino a tell in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2019, 07:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, we're still around and yes, that Random Acts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And we are planning on going green.

For those that don't know, Random Acts (of Kindness and Senseless Beauty) was originally on the Morell-Thule server, created just at the release of Kunark.

Random is by far one of the more unusual guilds, not focusing on achievement, or being first, or having the best.

We believe the community is the best, and that's what we work on.

You might not see us in raids, but if you're stuck on a nasty CR with nobody around to help... Starting out brand-new again, or even a true-blue-n00b... Need a hand with a transfer...

Just look for a Random tag. If we can, we'll help.

*This is not a recruitment post*
We do not actively recruit. Most folks don't spend a whole lot of time with us because we aren't trying to get all that and a side of chips, and they move on to a raiding guild. Which is perfectly fine by us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, we are always open to new members, so if you like the idea of a ridiculously casual guild that might mean spending more time watching others progress rather than yourself, hit us up.

Look for Elcamino or Wokchop, primarily, or anyone with the tag, good chance it's one of our alts anyway.
Both of us were original Random members, and lately we're the only ones around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elcamino? THE Elcamino that was in Freedom Guard on Blue at one time? This is Callous/Kharis GM of Freedom Guard. I am looking to come back to P1999 on green and if it is you...I would enjoy joining up!

Callous/Kharis GM of Freedom Guard
Old 10-21-2019, 07:45 PM
Large Bat

As someone who will never likely set foot on a plane, but loves to build and maintain a strong community this is exactly the guild I want to help found on green. Look for a tell from Colaford at launch.
Closed Thread