Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-26-2023, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, we had the comedy police show up here and demand guild disbanding and bannig because "Not Funny! Reeeeee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm here to make sure the project 1999 name isn't tarnished by nazi scum. And no man, woman or it feels uncomfortable on these forums.
Old 02-26-2023, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

lmao
Old 02-26-2023, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm here to make sure the project 1999 name isn't tarnished by nazi scum. And no man, woman or it feels uncomfortable on these forums.
You're welcome to come into Off-Topic, there's plenty of fascists tarnishing the name of project 1999 in there
Old 02-26-2023, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel uncomfortable with your posts on my thread. Does that count?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-26-2023, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel uncomfortable with your posts on my thread. Does that count?
A nazi feeling uncomfortable? LOL!!! What did I say to offend you other than calling you out on your nazi propaganda? I will get to the bottom of this!
Old 02-26-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A nazi feeling uncomfortable? LOL!!! What did I say to offend you other than calling you out on your nazi propaganda? I will get to the bottom of this!
Where can you find any Nazi propaganda? Just curious.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Psst, you need to check his twitter for the last 14 years then scream loudly when you find something useable. Hope this helps your investigation.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Psst, you need to check his twitter for the last 14 years then scream loudly when you find something useable. Hope this helps your investigation.
Twitter isn't my concern lady.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Screams propaganda. Can't formulate an argument or provide any substantive evidence other than "look at your picture".

Just banned someone named "fuckpals" who had joined our Discord. Some of you should invest your energy into doing something productive.

Get better at trolling. I hope everyone who reads these boards can see how impervious we are to trolls. You only further our cause by proving that guilds like <Pals> are a necessary refuge.

With that being said: we are still recruiting. Raid force is nearly ready to.go!

Last edited by Goobles; 02-26-2023 at 08:31 PM..
Old 02-26-2023, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I will get to the bottom of this!
Any updates? You've had some time.